• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 2 NFL games

Panthercougar68

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

AR and Stroud putting on an entertaining game

Bryce needs to get us excited tomo

Yea I need to see SOMETHING from Bryce tomorrow. I dont even care if we win or lose so much, I need to see a better performance out of him. 1 TD 2 INT to the same player 146 passing yard with a 53 percent completions is horse poo for a #1 overall pick. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I wonder if the reason Steichen’s interview didn’t go well with the Panthers was that he wanted Richardson and Tepper didn’t. Who knows 

Ar was our second choice .... the reason we went with Reich was the all star staff. Reich wasn't even a top option for us... we were blown away by his interview and plan.

Just now, Pantha-kun said:

Yea I need to see SOMETHING from Bryce tomorrow. I dont even care if we win or lose so much, I need to see a better performance out of him. 1 TD 2 INT to the same player 146 passing yard with a 53 percent completions is horse poo for a #1 overall pick. 

I think we will. He has his first game out of the way. He'll be good. I gotta believe.