• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If they leaned hard into a rebuild, this would be much easier to swallow

Knaakedup

5 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

In fairness, I did say we gotta pray that he figures out how to be a good QB..  because right now, he's not a good QB.  He's about as bad of a QB as one can be.

I’m fairness, you can’t be a good QB with this skill talent and playcalling.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I’m fairness, you can’t be a good QB with this skill talent and playcalling.  

Well, when you have a significantly more talented offense and coaching staff than PJ Walker and Sam Darnold had to work with, one would think you'd be able to take your incredible intelligence and accuracy and at least perform servicably.

9 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Well, when you have a significantly more talented offense and coaching staff than PJ Walker and Sam Darnold had to work with, one would think you'd be able to take your incredible intelligence and accuracy and at least perform servicably.

We presently do not have a significantly more talented offense around the QB this year.  Especially factoring the type offense we want to run this year. 

The Rhule window last year had way better skill talent.  Like not even close.  The Wilks window was at least supplied with talent to do what he wanted on O.   We don’t have the skill talent to run what we are attempting.  It’s basically exactly what you don’t want overall. 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Knaakedup said:

I dunno, Wilks was better than Reich but he was just another conservative old guy like Ron. Tepper couldn't hire the right person if McVay or Shanahan walked up to him and smacked him right in the face with a giant dildo. 

Yeah Seriously should have went with Steichen. He's actually on an upward trajectory

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Also if we go rebuild at this point, by the time we're ready to compete if Bryce is actually playing well he'll be wanting a new contract. Completely wasting the "drop the rookie qb in" window that Fitt said we were in. 

This will never happen, but ripcording out of this situation before seasons end would put us in a position within 2 seasons to know what we got and if we need to try again at the QB position. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah Seriously should have went with Steichen. He's actually on an upward trajectory

Aside from Frank Reich who I’m not even sure interviewed anywhere else I’m surprised a guy like Evero came here. Dude is legit and we might just wanna make him the head coach. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Aside from Frank Reich who I’m not even sure interviewed anywhere else I’m surprised a guy like Evero came here. Dude is legit and we might just wanna make him the head coach. 

Poo that’s right, I don’t remember Frank interviewing many other places, wasn’t it ARI? 

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Poo that’s right, I don’t remember Frank interviewing many other places, wasn’t it ARI? 

Oh yea Arizona might have interviewed him but they were clearly looking for a tank commander and damn he may have been a decent choice running a dodo bird offense 

• Pie 1