• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What record gets Reich fired?

Sean Payton's Vicodin

11 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

At this point I wouldn't mind if it were 0-2. We've been duped. Go figure.

We have a very bad habit of retaining players, staff members, etc. for entirely too long. I don’t know if it’s ego, stubbornness, mix of both, but it would keep me engaged if I saw they were self-aware of their mistakes and made moves to course correct. 

I look at the Cardinals a few years ago (granted, it hasn’t fully panned out for them lol) when they drafted Rosen round 1. They knew very quickly that wasn’t the right move and moved on immediately. The quicker we move on from Frank the quicker we might get someone here who knows how to work with Bryce the right way and reach his potential. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I would think the OC would get canned first, then Frank and Beans would get canned at the end of the second season if Young doesn't play well. That would also mean the end of Fitt imo.

Fire the OC who isn’t calling the plays and whose base offense isn’t what is installed here?  Because this is Frank and Beans core offense we are running. 

yeah, sounds about right.  That’s how the NFL goes