• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Early Games Thread

Harbingers

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm still hoping for the best for Bryce, but man, if it's true that we picked him because Tepper wanted him, that fuging pisses me the fug off.  It just seems like such a dumbass with money, casual ass pick.  "Yeah, let me ignore all the positive qualities of these other guys...  draft him because he won a lot at one of the best programs in the country.  He's a winner."

A lot if people, including Steve Smith and Cam Newton thought and a lot of respected scouts, thought Young was the best QB

same with Trevor 

they made the pick…time will tell but they are married to him now. No point in buyers regret 

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm still hoping for the best for Bryce, but man, if it's true that we picked him because Tepper wanted him, that fuging pisses me the fug off.  It just seems like such a dumbass with money, casual ass pick.  "Yeah, let me ignore all the positive qualities of these other guys...  draft him because he won a lot at one of the best programs in the country.  He's a winner."

If you wanna take it a step further, Tepper picked Bryce, and then they let Bryce pick Mingo or at least knew Bryce wanted him so they took him. Clown show

1 minute ago, raleigh-panther said:

A lot if people, including Steve Smith and Cam Newton thought and a lot of respected scouts, thought Young was the best QB

same with Trevor 

they made the pick…time will tell but they are married to him now. No point in buyers regret 

Yeah, and I can't knock people I respect for who they like, but again, even pros and pro scouts are wrong, A LOT.  But I maintain, if the owner is making that pick its not because it's grounded in football knowledge or expertise, and that's my problem.  And honestly, to this point, Tepper hasn't made a single, proven good decision yet.

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He'll be fine. IF Washington's OL can protect him which has been questionable all year and has just fallen apart today 

I mean it is a McDermott coached defense against a RR OL… gotta take that into consideration too. Sean is going to know everything Rivera is going to do and he has played(coached) against Eric extensively as well. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1