• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are your best ideas for trade packages to help this team?

Ricky Spanish

Just now, 45catfan said:

He's really good, but not elite.  He wants to get paid like the later.  We suck too bad to start paying guys like we are a player away.  Let a team who IS a player away at edge pay him what thinks he deserves.

Name a DE better…and he is 25 playing on a team that has been behind his entire time here.  Brian Burns is absolutely elite.  You people

I am so damn frustrated with Scott Fitterer I can even believe it.  Why in the world is Brian Burns not signed to a long term deal?  Stop being a complete moron and give him his money.

That is inexcusable and if he trades him for pennys I am revolting 

Edited by Shocker
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I am so damn frustrated with Scott Fitterer I can even believe it.  Why in the world is Brian Burns not signed to a long term deal?  Stop being a complete moron and give him his money.

That is inexcusable and if he trades him for pennys I am revolting 

Why in the world is brian burns not traded?

Ftfy

10 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

We know our boy Scotty loves to wheel and deal, so you know his trigger finger is itching to make a deal we will later regret right about now. 

Our most valuable assets are probably:

• Burns
  • Brown
  • Chinn

We don't have a first round pick next year, the cupboard is pretty bare. Pretend you are Scott Fitterer and you are tasked with unfuging the current situation you helped create. What are the best trade packages that you can come up with that might help this team this year and into the future?

I would trade all 3, but if you are looking for just a 1. Burns would be the choice.

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

Name a DE better…and he is 25 playing on a team that has been behind his entire time here.  Brian Burns is absolutely elite.  You people

Edges? There are easily 8 better right now, but he could end up top 3 over the next ~5 years.

Edited by ECHornet

18 hours ago, Waldo said:

Players they should trade: Burns, Chinn, Young, TMJ, Jackson, Shaq and Horn. Burns should net a 1st+ and the rest are not worth building around, get what you can while you can. If you can't trade them and they are not on a rookie deal then just cut them and get it over with. None of those guys are quality building blocks and they can all be replaced by FAs laying around every year. 

Keep Brown and Ickey. Those are the only 2 of good value and use moving forward. The rest is meh to fug off level players here. 

Trade the rookie QB after two games but build around the dogshit LT who’s good for 20 penalty yards every game and single-handedly ruins drives. Oh and he can’t even touch speed rushers, let alone slow them down. 

“Good value” lol