• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Monday Press Conferences

therealmjl

The fact is the Bears get our pick this year. My as well get Young back out there quick as possible.  This week would be a good team to start with being Minnesota is winless.  We've had an underwhelming preview so far with Young  so it either continues or it gets better. If it stays the same we'll at least know it was a colossal failure and move on from another mistake. Truth is Young is make or break with the franchise.  There's nothing beyond him so it's either some hope or a decade of bleakness.....

26 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Careful there.  That's apparently a "conspiracy theory" according to some here lol.

what was the purpose of ruling BY out last Wednesday after not practicing. tell the media, that BY is a game time decision even if he isn't playing. that way Seattle and Minnesota has to gameplan for both BY and dalton

13 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

what was the purpose of ruling BY out last Wednesday after not practicing. tell the media, that BY is a game time decision even if he isn't playing. that way Seattle and Minnesota has to gameplan for both BY and dalton

Frank seemed ready to rule him out today’s presser.  

• Beer 2

24 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I've never seen so.many wanting to abandon ship on a player.  Younguys are judging Yiung on his first games as a rookie. 

He will be fine. He has the work ethic and the intangibles to over come this.   

The team certainly isn't going to stop developing Yiung just because fans knee jerk reactions.  

I'm not going to say the book is done on him, but again, the foreshadowing is not looking good...  I just think he was always extremely limited and dependent in the talent around him more than a franchise QB should be.  And my take is not influenced by whether they're trying to hide him or not with an injury...  I felt this way before we drafted him and I felt even more conviction about it after seeing his play through the preseason and the first two weeks of the regular season.

I'm not completely writing him off, but I also believe after what we've seen, that hoping he figures it out and becomes an elite QB now or in the future is a really, really slim possibility.  Still hoping for the best, but I just don't see it.

• Beer 1

So let me get this straight... Dalton starts and we lose by more than we did last week but because he put up better numbers against the worst defense we've faced all year we should start him over Bryce?

Please.

Let me be clear, though; I'm not against sitting Bryce at this point because the way this OL is playing he's liable to get killed and/or completely ruined.

Bryce is as pro-ready as advertised, IMO. This coaching staff and the team around him? Not so much.

• Pie 1