• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Reich Making His Imprint

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Reich sucks but all the folks begging for Sean Payton sure have gotten awfully quiet.

I happily eat my crow where possible...  and I was vocal about wanting Payton.  I still think he's a better coach, but I also think he is purposely fuging poo up there to get rhem to move on from Russ or something bc that poo is insane.  You don't just forget how to coach when you've proven you know how to do it - unless you just grow too stubborn and dont evolve with the game, which is also a possibility there, but I don't think it's likely.  And despite them getting a 70-burger dropped on them (love McDaniel, btw), I don't quite feel like admitting I wanted Payton and them sucking is eating crow because we still made a worse hire in Reich.😂😂😂  ahhh, life as a Panthers fan.  Never gets old.🤣

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I happily eat my crow where possible...  and I was vocal about wanting Payton.  I still think he's a better coach, but I also think he is purposely fuging poo up there to get rhem to move on from Russ or something bc that poo is insane.  You don't just forget how to coach when you've proven you know how to do it - unless you just grow too stubborn and dont evolve with the game, which is also a possibility there, but I don't think it's likely.  And despite them getting a 70-burger dropped on them (love McDaniel, btw), I don't quite feel like admitting I wanted Payton and them sucking is eating crow because we still made a worse hire in Reich.😂😂😂  ahhh, life as a Panthers fan.  Never gets old.🤣

Hiring Sean Payton is one of the few things that the Panthers could do that would get me to immediately renounce my fandom on the spot.

• Pie 2

lol you guys are silly, you complained because we didnt tank last year and then now that were tanking, OMG were not gonna win the super bowl this year.  Granted Carolina wont have the 1st pick in the draft but being at the top of the other rounds does make a difference so sit back, relax and enjoy the tank.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Hiring Sean Payton is one of the few things that the Panthers could do that would get me to immediately renounce my fandom on the spot.

Don't get me wrong, I even said it at the time, I hate his squirmy guts, but i viewed it as having a guy like Rodman or Charles Oakley...  you absolutely can't stand them playing against you, but if they're on your side, you absolutely revel in it.  He is a bitch, though lol.

1 minute ago, chknwing said:

lol you guys are silly, you complained because we didnt tank last year and then now that were tanking, OMG were not gonna win the super bowl this year.  Granted Carolina wont have the 1st pick in the draft but being at the top of the other rounds does make a difference so sit back, relax and enjoy the tank.

No. The whole point of tanking is getting the first pick.

Not picking first in round 5.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, chknwing said:

Brother, I don't know of any team in their right mind that trades their top receiver and next year's first plus more to get a QB at #1, revamp their entire offensive roster to help him, and THEN decide to tank knowing they don't have picks the next year.  It defeats the purpose of tanking.  Put it in the bank - this is not what they planned to do or intended.  They sold out for Bryce because they thought they were gonna win immediately with him.  We are in for a rough few years, at best.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Or this year is failing and next year will be tanking if they keep the staff in place in the offseason. They created a 2 year tank window lol