• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

On ESPN First Take they were talking top Head Coaches

Dpantherman

Delhommey (I think it was Delhommey) nailed it in a post a few months back. Fox is great at fundamentals and getting a group back into basic, tough, smart football. Past that... eh.

Basically reclamation projects. If he were to go to the Browns, Bucs, or Rams he'd really shine and have them turned around quick. He just probably wouldn't get them into the Superbowl unless he has a truly lucky season (2003).

I'm not putting Peyton into the top of any lists until he repeats his success.

Until this year he was a disappointment who couldn't get the Saints over the hump (until Gregg Williams came aboard and they actually made a commitment to their defense).

Next year, if the Saints are still a good team, absolutely.

ESPN? the same company that last week stated "Atlanta has fallen off this year after there NFC South title last year"? The same people that host ESPN radio that repeatedly suggest we take a chance with Clausen with our 1st round pick...

I dont care if they rank Fox 1st or 32nd, they couldnt name 6 players from this team let alone know our coaching systems and who should fit where

ESPN? the same company that last week stated "Atlanta has fallen off this year after there NFC South title last year"? The same people that host ESPN radio that repeatedly suggest we take a chance with Clausen with our 1st round pick...

I dont care if they rank Fox 1st or 32nd, they couldnt name 6 players from this team let alone know our coaching systems and who should fit where

Not true. They could name Julius Peppers, Jake Delhomme, Steve Smith, Jordan Gross and ummm.....wait a minute.... Oh yeah, their favorite player Rosario Dawson. Uh, is that six? Hehe!!!

...........Fact is, as a season ticket holder, there is nothing I can do if Fox is retained. I do know in my survey, I hit very strongly to the product on the field. I could give two shake's of a rat's ass about the 'atmosphere'. It's all about what happens between the goal lines for me.

Same here. I was just sent a survey recently and it was all about what was most important to me then how do I rank where each is. They asked about all thinks like entertainment at the stadium, half time shows, concessions, in game enhancements, etc. I was all about the product on the field. Whenever the survey asked about that I made sure it was clear that was by far the most important thing. If that sucks then nothing else matters.

"on field play' = MOST IMPORTANT ; then when asked how satisified I was, I answered "not satisfied at all"

This season has been a complete waste and its all on Fox/Hurney's. Fox also has only 3 winning seasons the past 7 (if you cant this one) and that is not acceptable. Plus despite last year, there have been ALOT of brutal loses during the season and many at home. Despite how great people think Fox is and respected he is among his peers it is time for this franchise to move on.

Amen.

Someone said, Fox could go to Cleveland and be a winner, go and god speed I say.

I have sat through a lot of Sundays and that stadium and the frustration is higher this year than Siefert's last year, and that, is saying something. For the first time, when I went to the Vikings game Sunday, none of my PSL friends were there and these are people who are there 'do or die' every Sunday. I think it was said best by Scott Fowler 'no hope'...what you see, is what you get, every year.

Archived