• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Even more pressure numbers (not for the weak stomach)

ncfan

Just now, Varking said:

He threw almost 60 passes without an int in a game he was pressured like crazy on? I guess we can’t celebrate anything going better than bad! 

I mean, sure we can -- just maybe try being consistent for once. I thought he looked fine, but we still got obliterated in the second half and out-scored 25-7 til there was a minute left. 

Don't see you keeping any of this energy when the rookie plays. That's what I mean about not being consistent. 

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

The Huddle loves non-Bryce QBs who put up big yards in garbage time when losing by 3+ scores.

Can't wait to see the "Bryce is ROY" threads when he puts up those yards down big to Miami. Jk, it'll be "Bryce sucks, Prevent defense, doesn't count"

Were you one of the folks dunking on CJ Stroud for garbage time stats? 

2 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I mean, sure we can -- just maybe try being consistent for once. I thought he looked fine, but we still got obliterated in the second half and out-scored 25-7 til there was a minute left. 

Don't see you keeping any of this energy when the rookie plays. That's what I mean about not being consistent. 

He didn’t play as well in his first two starts as Dalton did in this one. Sorry. 

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

The Huddle loves non-Bryce QBs who put up big yards in garbage time when losing by 3+ scores.

Can't wait to see the "Bryce is ROY" threads when he puts up those yards down big to Miami. Jk, it'll be "Bryce sucks, Prevent defense, doesn't count"

It's Dalton and he just looked better with the same crew and tons of hits/pressures.

People like and dislike players all the time. Young is fair game like anyone else. 

Also going to be hard to be the ROY on the bench...

Miami is looking like a Dalton game given how this year is going...

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

It's Dalton and he just looked better with the same crew and tons of hits/pressures.

People like and dislike players all the time. Young is fair game like anyone else. 

Also going to be hard to be the ROY on the bench...

Miami is looking like a Dalton game given how this year is going...

He’s also trying to pretend Dalton wasn’t 14 of 22 for 158 and a touchdown in the first half while the game was closer. 

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

So now that reality is starting to set in. 

We have a very bad offensive line, Bozeman will help, but he isn’t going to fix it. We have no legitimate weapons on offense. Our secondary is a perpetual question mark, no contract update on Burns who disappears for long periods of times anyways. 

Scott Fitt said he wanted a roster “we could just drop a QB into” and hinted we had that throughout the off-season, at minimum, suggested we were close to that. 

We have our rookie QB, with a shitty offensive line, zero weapons, an overpaid and overrated rb, a defense that has obvious holes and looks to be declining, and a hc that has a fundamentally inept offensive scheme. 

We are not close to competing.

fire Scott. This is honestly an atrocity. 

Bozeman was getting ran over in the preseason.

Remember on Hard Knocks the eleven sacks? Well damn if that didn't come true. Oh and the awful looking vanilla offense? Week 4 coming up and it's the same offense unless you're Andy Dalton.

Just now, Varking said:

He’s also trying to pretend Dalton wasn’t 14 of 22 for 158 and a touchdown in the first half while the game was closer. 

IDK.

But comparing a rookie #1 pick to the Vet backup in week 4 is not something anyone wanted to do this year. Coping can be ugly and trying to make a safe space for a player is a very bad sign of what is going down. No one here went to their house and knocked on their door to talk about their play so unless they are stupid enough to come read any of this it shouldn't matter to the players feelings so in the end it's really about the posters feelings. Which is why we all come here I guess. There are no gold stars but there is some pie and lots of FU. 

3 hours ago, ncfan said:

To add even more 

Seattles defense was 31st in the NFL in pass defense coming into Sunday.  With only 8 QB hits in their first 2 weeks combined including game vs the Rams

They hit Andy Dalton 11 Times Sunday

Panthers OL is on Pace to crush the most pressure given up in a season number by 47+ since PFF started recording it.

we are going to carr bryce lmao...

43 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Did you not watch the game?  Where was this 3+ scores? They lost by 10.....there's no garbage time there  Exaggerating is fun I guess but we all watched and if we didn't it's rather easy to see what happened.

There are advanced split stats that anyone can look at. 

It all counts

Edited by csx

58 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Maybe then he’ll gets looks like this instead of

E6CCEC2E-BCD4-4CC6-8B5B-E626E7BA5912.jpeg

68490FD6-A78A-451E-9A5D-BC707FA90E20.jpeg

4F293519-9D01-47D3-9BE8-178403FF2D9C.jpeg

9B28B3BC-AE34-4724-B695-4F61BB7DC17D.jpeg

D699FA16-FE99-4E5A-B306-E78C4E45B773.jpeg

• Flames 1