• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Breakdown of Reich Playcalling

Cam Lawter

I'd be curious to go back and watch the first 2 games to see how many plays Bryce called audibles at the LOS, because it feels like it happened a lot.

Everyone has been bashing Frank's play calling, but is there a chance that our super brained QB was just being fooled by defenses into calling bad audibles and running his own poor gameplan?

• Beer 1

56 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I'd be curious to go back and watch the first 2 games to see how many plays Bryce called audibles at the LOS, because it feels like it happened a lot.

Everyone has been bashing Frank's play calling, but is there a chance that our super brained QB was just being fooled by defenses into calling bad audibles and running his own poor gameplan?

Always a possibility. 

Looking at replays of the games there was more than once that the receivers were up each other’s butts, like in a phone booth if anyone remembers them. And they are not supposed to be. 

So my question, when I saw complaints about play design was really, how can you know it is bad play design when they are not running the play as designed. Seems obvious they wouldn’t design a play with two receivers butt cheek to butt cheek 

I can indict the staff for other things though, also being impartial. Like lying to us. I don’t want to hear any three or four year plan now after telling us this was the most pro ready player.  After claiming you are hiding the ‘new offense’ all through preseason, you trot this crap out for your debut. Genius, asshole style, keeping everyone in the dark. Maybe there is no new offense yet because they can’t run it. Is that it? 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He's trash. 

Tepper made another bad hire for HC. Just admit it and accept it. Tired of excuses.

We are a rebuilding team so what did you expect?? Reich is a solid hire imo but a few games in and you are already whining like many here on the coaching. Let me guess, you wanted Steichen like that other poster but he reminds me of my old boss from Wal-Mart who yells down at his employees even on the first day i was hired. No way i want any head coach like that and doubt he will not last as long as Frank did for the Colts, whose owner oddly acts the same way behind close doors. How he treated Peyton Manning was beyond bad.

I will play for Frank over Shane all day cause he's my type of leader. Again solid hire Tepper, for once.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

We are a rebuilding team so what did you expect?? Reich is a solid hire imo but a few games in and you are already whining like many here on the coaching. Let me guess, you wanted Steichen like that other poster but he reminds me of my old boss from Wal-Mart who yells down at his employees even on the first day i was hired. No way i want any head coach like that and doubt he will not last as long as Frank did for the Colts, whose owner oddly acts the same way behind close doors. How he treated Peyton Manning was beyond bad.

I will play for Frank over Shane all day cause he's my type of leader. Again solid hire Tepper, for once.

I expected to win a damn game.

We haven't won since he arrived. Yes im counting preseason.

0-6 

It's amazing how people poo'd on Steve Wilks for going .500 yet it's cool for us to just lose games with Frank.

Tepper fans thinking losing is cool. Shaq Thompson tweeted "the real Panthers fans" he was talking about the fans from the Keep Pounding era. You new fans are pathetic. Glorifying us losing games. It's okay what did you expect?

Fug outta here!

• Poo 3

4 hours ago, hepcat said:

Went from one head coach that didn’t hold the players accountable because they didn’t respect him to another head coach who is notorious for not holding players accountable 

Frank hold players accountable but maybe you prefer coaches who chew players out in front of the entire team is your cup of tea. You tell me how it should be done.

https://theathletic.com/734739/2018/12/26/no-filter-needed-how-colts-coach-frank-reich-got-his-teams-attention/?amp=1

• Pie 2

21 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I expected to win a damn game.

We haven't won since he arrived. Yes im counting preseason.

0-6 

It's amazing how people poo'd on Steve Wilks for going .500 yet it's cool for us to just lose games with Frank.

Tepper fans thinking losing is cool. Shaq Thompson tweeted "the real Panthers fans" he was talking about the fans from the Keep Pounding era. You new fans are pathetic. Glorifying us losing games. It's okay what did you expect?

Fug outta here!

The keep pounding era like you want Ron Rivera back? Lol im sure Washington will let Tepper have him back for low round pick if you want him back that bad as the new owners already have someone else in mind to coach their team. 

You seem to know nothing about winning.

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Keep the poo emoji's coming.

If you comfortable with losing that says more about you then me.

Imagine spending your hard earned money on a piss poor product. We are the joke of the NFL and we think it's cool.smh

#LoserMentality

#TheTepperWay

So you rather have Jim Irsay as an owner cause he meddles and get rid of them if they don't win like Jeff Saturday who didn't last long or Peyton Manning cause he was hurt.

Players will play for Tepper over Irsay all day other than you.