• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you give a 3rd for Jerry Juedy?

Jaxel

The only Jeudy I’m pro-trading for is Doug Judy, the Pontiac Bandit himself. 

Seriously, what has Jerry Jeudy actually shown over his 3 year career to warrant a 3rd rounder?  He’s not a JAG, but he’s closer to one than he is to major difference maker. Could our roster benefit from someone like that? Sure. But not at the expense of a 3rd rounder when we’re already short on draft picks due to the Bryce Young trade. 

38 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

LOL

my dude, you spent all summer talking about how this team was a contender and yelling at anyone who tried to tell you that we weren’t

Everyone here knows it, it’s not worth trying to lie about it hahahahahaha

My dude didn't I already admit I was wrong?

I swear you keep bringing this up. Do you want me to personally apologize to you or something?

I'm pretty sure we already had this conversation, but I will tell you again you were right. I was blinded by the fact we had a new coaching staff. 

Do you went me to send you some hugs and kisses via DM?

33 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My dude didn't I already admit I was wrong?

I swear you keep bringing this up. Do you want me to personally apologize to you or something?

I'm pretty sure we already had this conversation, but I will tell you again you were right. I was blinded by the fact we had a new coaching staff. 

Do you went me to send you some hugs and kisses via DM?

I "keep brining this up"?!?!?!

Literally only the 2nd time I've said anything about you being so wrong about your pre-season predictions and the other was when you posted an apology to another poster and all I did was say that I also accepted your apology for being wrong.

That's it, literally the only time I've mentioned how horribly wrong you were all summer long.

And here I wasn't even talking about all that, all I said was it was quite a shift for you in 4 weeks to go from "this is a team that will contend" to "we're giving away a top 2 pick"

YOU were the one who then tried to lie just now and say you never said that stuff, you could have just let it go, but you decided to again lie and say that I keep bringing this up, despite the FACT that I have not.  

You must just be confusing me with the many other people on here who have called you out for this in the past couple weeks.

Here's a wild thought, if you don't want people bringing up how god awful your predictions about this season were, maybe don't spend an entire summer calling people dumb and making outlandish predictions, but to each their own.

You've created this narrative in your head that I stalk you on here just to bad mouth you.  But the FACT is that you post in almost every thread and usually the same nonsense, it's not hard to stumble across your posts by accident, the hard part is only responding to a select few of them, as most are just batshit crazy ideas that wouldn't even work in Madden.

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He is 24 years old and for a 3rd you won’t find someone better there

He's also a Free Agent after next year (with a $13 million cap hit next year), so it's not just a 3rd, but it's a 3rd plus a sizable contract or else it's not worth giving up what few draft assets we have just to have him for the rest of the season.

There are better WRs in this FA class and he's as diva as WRs get in today's game, so why give up draft assets and then a new contract for someone who isn't a good fit with Bryce and his style of play (spreading the ball around) when we could keep our pick and cap room to try and go after a better WR in FA this summer?

Edited by tukafan21
  • Pie 1

11 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

I "keep brining this up"?!?!?!

Literally only the 2nd time I've said anything about you being so wrong about your pre-season predictions and the other was when you posted an apology to another poster and all I did was say that I also accepted your apology for being wrong.

That's it, literally the only time I've mentioned how horribly wrong you were all summer long.

And here I wasn't even talking about all that, all I said was it was quite a shift for you in 4 weeks to go from "this is a team that will contend" to "we're giving away a top 2 pick"

YOU were the one who then tried to lie just now and say you never said that stuff, you could have just let it go, but you decided to again lie and say that I keep bringing this up, despite the FACT that I have not.  

You must just be confusing me with the many other people on here who have called you out for this in the past couple weeks.

Here's a wild thought, if you don't want people bringing up how god awful your predictions about this season were, maybe don't spend an entire summer calling people dumb and making outlandish predictions, but to each their own.

You've created this narrative in your head that I stalk you on here just to bad mouth you.  But the FACT is that you post in almost every thread and usually the same nonsense, it's not hard to stumble across your posts by accident, the hard part is only responding to a select few of them, as most are just batshit crazy ideas that wouldn't even work in Madden.

I just admitted I said that and I was wrong.

You lied on me and said we were SB contenders. I never said that.

I haven't said anything since then. Most of my post have been bad mouthing Tepper/Fitt/Frank.

If you don't like my post than just ignore them. It's not hard my man. But when you lie on my name I will take issue with that.

Also you say I call people dumb. That is another lie. What I don't do is insult other people. I don't take this board seriously. People insult me, but I could care less.

15 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

I’ve brought it up before out of interest on our bad, knowing there may be none on the other side.

They wouldn’t trade him for a pick, but I wonder if it could be Burns for Williams and a high pick.  Doubtful, but still something I’d personally love to see 

Itll probably never happen but Bryce with Williams could be just what the doctor ordered.  They lit up college football.

3 hours ago, Lurk21 said:

I'd trade  something for Waddle. Seeing how they operate well without him, we could definitely  use his speed and playmaking. We definitely  have to add 2 players that can get it n go. 

Not a snowballs chance in hell that Miami would trade Waddle.

27 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

He's also a Free Agent after next year (with a $13 million cap hit next year), so it's not just a 3rd, but it's a 3rd plus a sizable contract or else it's not worth giving up what few draft assets we have just to have him for the rest of the season.

There are better WRs in this FA class and he's as diva as WRs get in today's game, so why give up draft assets and then a new contract for someone who isn't a good fit with Bryce and his style of play (spreading the ball around) when we could keep our pick and cap room to try and go after a better WR in FA this summer?

I disagree with all of this…for a third I trade immediately and work on a deal with him.  You are just wrong here

35 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He is 24 years old and for a 3rd you won’t find someone better there

Hill, Diggs, McLaurin, St. Brown, Lockett, Godwin Aiyuk.  All 3rd round or later WRs that posted 1000+ last year.   And that's just WRs. 

Kelce, Andrews, at TE were also 3rd rounders. 

I'd rather play the 3rd round lotto for better than Jerry.  You can just go to free agency and rent a Jerry. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

I disagree with all of this…for a third I trade immediately and work on a deal with him.  You are just wrong here

First round draft pick who hasn't cracked 1,000 yards yet in 3 seasons, has on numerous occasions had visible blow ups on the field/sideline towards both refs and his own teammates, and whose team is possibly looking at trading him for a mid round pick instead of trying to re-sign him because they don't want him (not because they can't afford him like with the Bengals and Higgins).

In 43 career games he has a total of 5 100 yard games and scored a TD in a total of 7 games (one of them he had 3 TDs)

What about that says he's a player we should be giving up draft capital for and then eating into our cap room we finally will have next year?????

Just because someone was a highly regarded prospect coming out of college doesn't mean they're living up to it, Jeudy is a pretty clear case of a player not living up to the expectations, if he was, the Broncos wouldn't even begin to consider trading him.

4 hours ago, joemac said:

Not a snowballs chance in hell that Miami would trade Waddle.

Burns for Waddle....   They need defense  and we need offense. They dropped 70 without him and logistics  could come into play long term. I feel you tho, he is young and still  ascending. 

39 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Burns for Waddle....   They need defense  and we need offense. They dropped 70 without him and logistics  could come into play long term. I feel you tho, he is young and still  ascending. 

The Dolphins wouldn’t even pick up the phone.

Having said that, I’d lose my poo if we were able to make that trade, I love Waddle and would be over the moon to make that trade.

• Beer 1