• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Cries

Panthers Fan 69

13 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

It's the shot after that second one.  It should show the field and then flashback to Bryce standing alone, more of a 3/4 pose, same side of his face, and it's pretty clear he has a stream running down the side of his face.

I was at the game and legit saw him crying. I’m glad you saw it too. It went on for about 5 min or so. I didn’t know tv caught it but when I got home and saw it on DVR they definitely did. 

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I was at the game and legit saw him crying. I’m glad you saw it too. It went on for about 5 min or so. I didn’t know tv caught it but when I got home and saw it on DVR they definitely did. 

give me the time stamp and ill create a video file of it.

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

We should go back to when men were tough and wives needed permission to open a bank account and couldn’t vote. 

Exactly. How dare he show any emotion on the field. He should have went home and yelled at his girlfriend. Huddle logic

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

But when you dislike posts simply because you don't agree with someone, who is the problem?  If I don't agree with you, I'm going to tell you why and engage in dialogue, not passive-aggressively whine via virtual reactions and offer nothing else to the conversation, further insulating the hivemind that shares my opinion.  I don't care about likes or dislikes...  I think it's lame that people adapt a gang mentality and just choose to express they don't like something in the simplest, dumbest way possible that requires no thought, rather than offering something substantive to justify or explain why they dislike it.

We didn’t like a post laughing at a player crying that didn’t even happen. It was a dumb posts that didn’t deserve much more that a poo response. You are a mod and you have issues with the sites reaction emojis? There have been plenty of posts expressing why they don’t like it.
Don’t even talk about the hive mind bullshit. You are all over the Young sucks we wasted our pick train right now which is a hive mindset if I’ve ever seen one. There were a lot of factors that are going into our offensive struggles outside of Young. Young wasn’t my first choice and he definitely has weaknesses but I’m not slapping all of the blame on him. I’m hoping you are just drunk or something right now.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

4th Qtr. 53 seconds left in the game. 

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Please do.

If he was crying I'm legit shook!

I hope this dude isn't living with his parents in Charlotte.smh

Just now, Proudiddy said:

It's not that one either.  He was standing by himself, looked like the bench was behind him.  

But who gives a poo.  I'll lock it.

.53 left in the game

.48 left in the game

.02 left in the game

no crying just sweat