• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chase Claypool

Frank9999

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

No need to trade.

Jay Glazer said they might potentially just cut him. That screams bigger problems. Last thing we need is a toxic locker room guy.

We just had that with Chosen 1 Robbie Anderson.

Yea …if its that bad prob not

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, RJK said:

There’s no WR in the league that can turn this offense around. Oline stinks, run game stinks, QB stinks, playcalling stinks. And that ain’t changing anytime soon 

Smith in his prime would work in this offence 'cos he routinely turned a Smoke route into a TD.

I don't see many HOF WRs available for what we have to trade. 

18 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Just seems like a super talented dude kinda in dog house. Idk, just if its like a 6th rounder why not

He's been super sketchy his entire time in the NFL. I mean, he thought that he was just going to come in and dominate after essentially one good game, then he disappeared and kinda started to blame everyone but himself. He has been fool's gold for a couple of teams, perhaps due to a shitty work ethic. I wouldn't give anything for him but a seventh. I'd rather choose Denzel Mims off the scrap heap to be honest.