• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns "liked" this post on Instagram

6 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

he likes what the poster puts in the comment field.. Basically stating that seeing the stadium overrun by Vikings fan yesterday was defeating and makes it hard to be a fan. If OP can screenshot that part and share it you could seee how someone quickly reading the post would like it.

I can only imagine the players are pissed that they had an away game at home

I’m so over the narrative of the fans being the problem. Name a single thing David Tepper has done since buying this franchise that has given us a single reason to show up Sundays? I could go on and on about the meddling, the crap product, the dunce head coach he hired his first go round, etc, but on top of it all he’s RAISING ticket prices every year. 

Ask any of the players during our Cam/Luke era about attendance. In 2015 I wasn’t even in the financial position to buy playoff tickets, yet I sat my ass in the stands every single home playoff game. I counted maybe 4-5 red jerseys in the entire stadium in the NFCCG. I also went to 3-4 other games throughout the season. If you put a respectable product and franchise players on the field, fans will come. But we have absolutely got to stop pretending like the fans attendance is a problem. It’s the biggest cop out ever from management to the players. If that’s the thing Burns wants to bitch about, trade him to the chargers. I don’t think that franchise has ever played a home game since moving to LA, regardless of sucking or being good. 

Edited by HarbingersDad
  • Beer 1

6 hours ago, br2nc0 said:

Wilks wasn't terrible, but there is a reason why he isn't a HC for any team rn.

No good reason. He’s a damn good coach and way better than Rhule and Reich combined.  Tepper screwed the pooch by not giving Wilks the keys. We would be 4-0 right now. 

1 hour ago, HarbingersDad said:

I’m so over the narrative of the fans being the problem. Name a single thing David Tepper has done since buying this franchise that has given us a single reason to show up Sundays? I could go on and on about the meddling, the crap product, the dunce head coach he hired his first go round, etc, but on top of it all he’s RAISING ticket prices every year. 

Ask any of the players during our Cam/Luke era about attendance. In 2015 I wasn’t even in the financial position to buy playoff tickets, yet I sat my ass in the stands every single home playoff game. I counted maybe 4-5 red jerseys in the entire stadium in the NFCCG. I also went to 3-4 other games throughout the season. If you put a respectable product and franchise players on the field, fans will come. But we have absolutely got to stop pretending like the fans attendance is a problem. It’s the biggest cop out ever from management to the players. If that’s the thing Burns wants to bitch about, trade him to the chargers. I don’t think that franchise has ever played a home game since moving to LA, regardless of sucking or being good. 

the post is a fan bitching about our fans.

9 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

No thanks. Mr. "Punt to Tom Brady when my career is on the line" makes Rivera look like Sean McVay. Not to mention how our defense got worse under Wilks.

Neither Wilks nor Reich were the right hires. Both fired previously both conservative dinosaurs. We had the chance to go after a promising young offensive coordinator and we played it safe picking between those two.

• Pie 2