• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

38/21

Frank9999

3 minutes ago, hepcat said:

They have been terrible in the red zone with Young under center.

Tight windows get tougher. Especially when you struggle to generate velocity on the football.

I really think the two early INTs and a couple more dropped INTs really rattled Bryce's confidence. He's really having to reevaluate what throws he can make at this level.

This happens with every young QB in the NFL. I just don't know that I've seen one look this gunshy so quickly.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Let's not forget he threw what absolutely should've been a pick six a few plays before this happened if we're viewing the full scope of whataboutism.

Your crusade of negativity is boring.

Edited by ChibCU
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tight windows get tougher. Especially when you struggle to generate velocity on the football.

I really think the two early INTs and a couple more dropped INTs really rattled Bryce's confidence. He's really having to reevaluate what throws he can make at this level.

This happens with every young QB in the NFL. I just don't know that I've seen one look this gunshy so quickly.

I know man.  That's my biggest concern.  Its completely okay for him to take shots and make mistakes as a rookie.  But to lose confidence in his ability this fast is really alarming.  He looks scared to make a mistake now, which is not what you want at any level of QB.  It's about learning from mistakes to take better calculated risks with the ball, not eliminating risk entirely.

• Pie 1

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

I know man.  That's my biggest concern.  Its completely okay for him to take shots and make mistakes as a rookie.  But to lose confidence in his ability this fast is really alarming.  He looks scared to make a mistake now, which is not what you want at any level of QB.  It's about learning from mistakes to take better calculated risks with the ball, not eliminating risk entirely.

Bates fuged his head up

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

The kid looks broken already. His play doesn't exude confidence and that post game presser was just sad. Somebody run up there and give this kid a hug.

48 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Whatever you say.

Plenty of stuff available on Frank in Indy for you to go listen to. 

multiple things can be true. Generally always are. 

There is no one thing to fix here.  We got multiple issues and the marriage of that is obviously bad. 

• Pie 2

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

The look he had during the mnf game was sad as well

I can only guess but it really looks to me like he's questioning his physical ability to play the game at this level. You see other young QBs struggle but they keep their confidence. They make enough plays and throw enough tough passes to give themselves the confidence that yeah, with more work and more experience I have what it takes to do this. I just don't think Bryce is having enough of those moments. His audibles aren't working. He's really struggling throwing beyond 10 yards downfield. When he tries to scramble and buy time like he did. In college he's getting chased down more often than not. I really think it's for him rattled and second guessing everything.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 2

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

AR has 7 tds, Stroud has 6 and BY has 2, oh, and AR has missed a game. sure, it’s not all Young’s fault, but the other guys don’t have much help either and they are making plays.

Argument is there for Stroud being off to the best individual start by a rookie.   All time 

4 games in he is behind Cam and in front of Luck in passing yards at #2.  Difference is Stroud has 0 INTs.  Cam had 4 and Luck 5.  

• Pie 1