• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The impressive throw you wanted from Bryce

TheCasillas

18 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I'm not arguing the ball should have been caught. Chark definitely could have definitely done better.

But... that is also a throw most QBs make. The elite ones are the ones that place it a step in front of him at the point of catch and only gives the WR a chance to catch it. I'm just saying if that is the impressive throw we have been waiting for from Bryce, then YIKES. 

its is in front of him. it hit the wr in the dang facemask with a missed stunt rush bearing down... he threw it over the line hitting the wr in stride... and he hit Ian in the facemask the play b4.  Its absurd. 

Edited by CBDellinger

4 hours ago, *FreeFua* said:

Wait…

Please tell me we’re not talking about the underthrown ball to Chark who was being held? Had he not been held he’s standing in the end zone looking back at the ball hit the turf

Young saw the hold...that's how smart he is.

4 hours ago, ncfan said:

Some miserable people around here.

they’d rather go grab their tissue box and beat off to a CJ Stroud pass to a WR with no one within 20 yards of the guy in their custom Panthers Stroud jersey they bought after McCown said “when you move to Carolina”

instead being excited for at some of the few small glimmers.

So we have to settle for minnows while the Texans are out there catching fish so big they have to tie it to the side of the boat?

Come on son. 

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sir... if the ball hits a crossing WR in the facemask then it is not out in front of him based on his direction of travel on the field.

after it careens off his out stretched hands... you can look at the stills yourself.  Its on page 1.  DB might be pulling DJs hand back... but he never touched the ball.

Edited by CBDellinger

10 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

This is in front of the WR. You don't aim at the head

I mean NFL WRs should have no problem catching balls that are hitting their faces. Just hold your haves up to your face and keep running. Easy to keep your eyes on the ball too. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I mean NFL WRs should have no problem catching balls that are hitting their faces. Just hold your haves up to your face and keep running. Easy to keep your eyes on the ball too. 

I mean more for the tight coverage. I prefer the qb to lead his guy by a yard or two, not throw into the coverage

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

I mean more for the tight coverage. I prefer the qb to lead his guy by a yard or two, not throw into the coverage

It bounced off the guy’s face. Lol come on now. Favre got into the Hall of Fame drilling players with passes. He had one before that bounce off Thomas’s face. They need to get their damn hands up and make a catch. Even @LinvilleGorgesaid it was a good pass by Young.

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

From the other view from the front side the ball is not deflected. It was a nice throw from Bryce.

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No, I think it was a good pass. It was flagged so the end result is the same as a completion minus it showing up on the stat sheet.

Dont walk it back now, Gorge.

Completion woulda been a TD, so not at all the same as the flag but whatever.  

Edited by CBDellinger