• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

you cannot help yourself to twist it to your narrative 

It’s actually hilarious how much your own comment applies to what you’ve been saying. Jimmy has legit been like, the most reasonable person in this thread. 

6 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Waldo stop trying to be one of the bros.  You are better than that.  

There are lines I won't cross and I am always a little crude. This is harsh but my beef is she has zero background in anything, literally popped out of the air on Teppers arm and is in the room while they are making terrible mistakes accross the board. This was her first year being 'the Teppers' right?

It is ugly but it also looks true. I 100% can respect not joining in or wanting to go down that road but it's a huge issue. Gayle Binson had a design business. Kim Pegula was a professional since 1991. It's odd and with her in a position of power in the organization it's an open target. 

Like I said, there are places I won't go but everything I said was true. If I didn't have to imagine where she came from then I wouldn't have. None of it was good so trust me when I say I left a lot out plenty. Bad taste? Yes and a little lashing out but also not untrue unless they roll out a big reveal and makeover for here and like I said that is something they should have done upfront before she is ownering. 

• Beer 2

Correct me if I am miss remembering but did it come out that Nicole pushed for the team to draft Chuba Hubbard because she liked his name?

Edit: Sorry it was Rhule’s wife not Teppers. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/matt-rhules-wife-pushed-for-panthers-to-draft-chuba-hubbard#:~:text=Rhule says his wife Julie,her pitch didn't hurt.

Edited by Eazy-E

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

There are lines I won't cross and I am always a little crude. This is harsh but my beef is she has zero background in anything, literally popped out of the air on Teppers arm and is in the room while they are making terrible mistakes accross the board. This was her first year being 'the Teppers' right?

It is ugly but it also looks true. I 100% can respect not joining in or wanting to go down that road but it's a huge issue. Gayle Binson had a design business. Kim Pegula was a professional since 1991. It's odd and with her in a position of power in the organization it's an open target. 

Like I said, there are places I won't go but everything I said was true. If I didn't have to imagine where she came from then I wouldn't have. None of it was good so trust me when I say I left a lot out plenty. Bad taste? Yes and a little lashing out but also not untrue unless they roll out a big reveal and makeover for here and like I said that is something they should have done upfront before she is ownering. 

No one is arguing any of that.  She is direct family to the sole owner to the Panthers.  She holds a high position in the Tepper Sports and Entertainment Group as well.  This is not uncommon except it is usually father/son which no one seems to have a problem with.  

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Correct me if I am miss remembering but did it come out that Nicole pushed for the team to draft Chuba Hubbard because she liked his name?

That was Matt Rhule's wife I believe.  She watching him play in college and wanted us to draft him.  

Just now, ForJimmy said:

No one is arguing any of that.  She is direct family to the sole owner to the Panthers.  She holds a high position in the Tepper Sports and Entertainment Group as well.  This is not uncommon except it is usually father/son which no one seems to have a problem with.  

Ohh if Tepper was a woman and she was a man it would be worse because I wouldn't feel like I have to hold back.

Part of me applauds her. Get your money and choose your work. But not when she is doing Panthers stuff. 

Guys, look at what this team has done to you. You're out here attacking each other when the real enemy sits in his ivory tower with a pair of anatomically correct brass balls on his desk throwing good money after bad money and consistently hiring the worst people possible each time he has the chance to fix an issue.

Focus the hate towards him.

Sinead O Connor Snl GIF by GIPHY News

• Pie 3

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

Guys, look at what this team has done to you. You're out here attacking each other when the real enemy sits in his ivory tower with a pair of anatomically correct brass balls on his desk throwing good money after bad money and consistently hiring the worst people possible each time he has the chance to fix an issue.

There are 2 owners now and plenty to go around.

43 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

alright how about this.  Its not a big deal for her to work at Tepper sports.  It is however a big deal that she is given input on coach hirings, qb selections and draft day trades.  Would you agree with that statement?

Y'all realize, if David Tepper (66yrs old and overweight) kicks the bucket tomorrow...his wife will be likely owning the team? His kids are still in their 20's and they will have billion dollar trust funds to occupy their time.

God forbid she learn some of the business before that happens. No one ever said she is making football decisions. Is her husband going to let her have input on what she sees? Obviously, it's his wife. She is learning the business by being in these meetings. But do you REALLY think these billionaires with huge egos are letting their wives make on the field football decisions? Come on. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

True story, we have 0 wins since Juan was banned.  Just something to think about...

• Flames 4