• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMAC

Frank9999

1 minute ago, WarHeel said:

The only way the trade made any sense was strictly dependent on our success with utilization of the picks provided. Thus far is looks like we dropped the ball on all of them. 

Right, it just keeps looking more and more like Fitterer is an amateur GM. 

• Pie 1

When the trade happened I figured it was prob good since we didnt seem close to competing but then Fitterer starting feeding us the oh we just needed to drop the qb in stuff. Then it started to become more questionable. Also now we seem desperate for playmakers and kind wasted some of those pics on questionable players ? 

Wow I can’t believe this has never been discussed here before I really thought this board would have gone into excruciating detail into this topic before but wow good on you for bringing this topic to our attention thank you truly from the bottom of my heart 

Hurney gave CMC a bad contract and Rhule couldn't use him and to make it worse was running him into the ground trying to hide his problems behind CMC. It stinks but the causality of proplems come in from every direction. Fritterer just got very little in return.

Trading Moore sure does look incredibly stupid tho. No way to downplay that one.

34 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

The only way the trade made any sense was strictly dependent on our success with utilization of the picks provided. Thus far is looks like we dropped the ball on all of them. 

The fact that we got rid of CMC for DJ Johnson and the worst pick we threw in on the Young deal is pretty depressing.

The draft has been a big bag of poo the past few years with Fitt. We’ve traded away our best players and done very little with that value and then traded away a bunch of picks and gotten very little. Poor Matt Rhule never had a chance with the trades and picks we made, lol!

Edited by WhoKnows
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

6 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Hurney gave CMC a bad contract and Rhule couldn't use him and to make it worse was running him into the ground trying to hide his problems behind CMC. It stinks but the causality of proplems come in from every direction. Fritterer just got very little in return.

Trading Moore sure does look incredibly stupid tho. No way to downplay that one.

Fitterer got 4 picks in return and traded CMC to SF. I believe we had an offer from the Rams too and a smart GM would have likely realized that CMC in SF was going to help turn SF around and that Stafford started off 2022 hurt and the Rams would likely get worse. Instead our SF picks got worse and worse and the Rams second got better and better.

The problem was still that we didn’t evaluate well and make good pics.

• Beer 1