• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fire Fitt

App Panther

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If Fields truly does turn the corner they're going to flip that pick for another massive haul next year.

Nah they'll take Williams and Harrison #1 and #2. Or Bowers if they win a few games and don't have the #2 overall pick. 

Fields isn't the guy, as much as some fans want him to be. 

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

If we stay winless the next however many weeks fire Fitt and let Morgan handle things. If Reich keeps his bullshit play calling with terrible clock management you gave Brown or Evero capable of holding down his spot if needed. 

What has Morgan done to warrant a free pass?

Fire everyone in the Front Office - even the guy that comes in on Fridays to change the water cooler bottles. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

What has Morgan done to warrant a free pass?

Fire everyone in the Front Office - even the guy that comes in on Fridays to change the water cooler bottles. 

Exactly. Idk why Dan Morgan is brought up like he’s done anything. I think he just meant temporarily though.

They need to literally clean house. This is downright embarrassing.

Edited by therealmjl
  • Pie 2

2 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Writing off rookies 4 weeks into the season....sheesh. You guys are really losing your marbles around this place

My only thing is, with Cam, after his first game there was absolutely no doubt, here we sit 4 games in still looking for signs he’s not a busy. Let that sink in.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Exactly. Idk why Dan Morgan is brought up like he’s done anything. I think he just meant temporarily though.

They need to literally clean house. This is downright embarrassing.

Yeah, I think you need to totally clean house, too many holdovers constantly from previous regimes. New FO, new coach, new staff, new scouting department, and most importantly, a new President of Football Operations so Tepper can stay far far away.

Just now, Doc Holiday said:

My only thing is, with Cam, after his first game there was absolutely no doubt, here we sit 4 games in still looking for signs he’s not a busy. Let that sink in.

There are plenty of examples of good QBs struggling early in their career. Some were fortunate to not have to play at all. Cam has the NFL record for yards thrown through the first 5 weeks of an NFL season. That was set back in 2011. Not every QB is going to come in and light it up their rookie year.

Every situation is different. The Panthers have been an awful team for awhile now. One offseason more than likely isn't going to be enough to turn things around yet. Everyone wants to win now. Everyone wants to see Bryce put up a bunch of yards and TDs. That just isn't us right now. We have to get the oline fixed first before we can do anything as an offense. We have no running game which is a young QBs best friend. We are giving up QB pressures at an alarming rate. People want to overlook these things and pile on our rookie QB as if these things are his fault when they aren't. And to top it off his WRs have been having trouble getting separation. The last 2 games have been better, but the first two games Young literally had nowhere to go with the ball in 1 out of 3 drop backs. That's incredibly bad and no QB is going to thrive in those situations.

We are a very young football team. We have a ton of experience on this staff. They need more time to figure things out. Hopefully after the bye week we start looking more improved but I wouldn't expect it to happen over night

• Pie 1