• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread or something

Zod

32 minutes ago, NAS said:

Go root for the Texans then 

Why would I do that? This is like the lowest form of forum activity there is. I complimented another player and your reaction is go root for another team? Fans don’t try to drive other fans away. 

• Poo 1

If go root for the Texans is all you've got you're standing in front of a tidal wave. If you can't handle the heat that these two will be talked about you might as well hide under a rock it's going to remain until one of them is no longer playing. We're over here looking at basic throws when our team is being blown out and trying to convince ourselves it's progress. When you pass up on the best arm in the class this is what happens.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 7

19 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

I wanted Ridder, Purdy, Glass and Coan to compete with Darnold last year.

I wanted to surround the QB winner with Garrett Wilson, DJ Moore, Laviska Shenault, CMC and D'Onta Foreman.

This year I would have added a couple TEs from the draft.

So, it stings to see I was right, and the Panthers keep swinging and missing.

1st round QBs will always be overrated and you can find winners at QB in later rounds.

You playing fantasy GM in your head is doing a lot better than Fitterer, I’ll give you that.

18 minutes ago, frankw said:

If go root for the Texans is all you've got you're standing in front of a tidal wave. If you can't handle the heat that these two will be talked about you might as well hide under a rock it's going to remain until one of them is no longer playing. We're over here looking at basic throws when our team is being blown out and trying to convince ourselves it's progress. When you pass up on the best arm in the class this is what happens.

Nope not bothered by Stroud’s success. He was my top choice but it’s water under the bridge and you all are so obsessed about it that you are totally miserable 

• Poo 1

Just now, NAS said:

Nope not bothered by Stroud’s success. He was my top choice but it’s water under the bridge and you all are so obsessed about it that you are totally miserable 

Except it’s not water under the bridge.  It’s exhibit A on the total clusterfug this franchise is.   They will always be linked.   

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Except it’s not water under the bridge.  It’s exhibit A on the total clusterfug this franchise is.   They will always be linked.   

It is a clusterfug for many more reasons than that. Bryce is the least of my worries

• Beer 1

31 minutes ago, frankw said:

It’s just silly emotional talk. Compliment a comparable player on that other team and you can’t be a fan here. You can only like the guys on your team and if somebody else is outperforming them, you can’t notice it or mention in. 

• Beer 1