• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miles Sanders is the worst starting RB in the NFL, change my mind

2 hours ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

This was my favorite one from earlier.  He ignored a massive hole to run into the back of our line 

RDT_20231008_1709107417207360597506289.jpg

I remember that play during the game. This snap shot looks even worse than I thought. Bro run to daylight. Every running back is taught that from day one. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Is Duce responsible for the rb rotation at all or is that a Reich/Brown thing? Just seems very uncharacteristic of Duce to accept such lousy effort

Im starting to think deuce could suit up and produce better #s than sanders....

Campy, decue, jefferson, and mccown allllll are fuging up and derserve some heat for piss poor group results.......this O is worse than rhules rookie buddies clown show...

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I remember that play during the game. This snap shot looks even worse than I thought. Bro run to daylight. Every running back is taught that from day one. 

Yeah, I remember this one too…huge hole and he ran into the pack instead of hitting that wide open hole…

2 hours ago, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

This was my favorite one from earlier.  He ignored a massive hole to run into the back of our line 

RDT_20231008_1709107417207360597506289.jpg

Yeah this is the play that made up my mind on Miles Sanders. You can literally fit a car through that hole and he ran up the olines back 

• Pie 2

Sometimes his running vision seems as bad as Trent Richardsons was 

Oddly enough Sanders had a decent ypc this game, but had some very questionable individual plays.

Mainly that fumble was a gargantuan momentum shifter. He got benched for most of th rest of the game after that and I dont blame them. He did something similar against the Falcons and oddly enough, Bryce also had 2 ints that game as well.

Edited by Pantha-kun