• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just speculating... I wouldn't be surprised if Frank or Fitt is fired soon. Very soon.

Proudiddy

Mr. Scot has his ways but I don't think we should be pushing him out the door. He has value as a contributor.

That being said. The propensity for being a company line man when it suits him makes me feel like my eyes are going to roll right back into my head. Especially when it comes to the subject of Scott Fitterer whom apparently is not a "bad" GM in his eyes which absolutely astounds me considering the venom he's had for Hurney. Say what you want about Marty at least he did draft some All-Pro caliber players along the way. I'm still waiting to see the first one from Fitterer. We need a new front office.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Here's the good thing, though...

There's a pretty definitive answer to this question from Thomas Brown himself.

I can link it for you if you like 🫥

again, you operate under the premise that everything NFL teams and coaches say is true.  Well, pending it agrees with your narrative. I don't.  NFL teams and coaches have proven to peddle bullshit essentially all the time.  They aren't in the business of speaking the truth to the public.  They are largely in the business of telling folks what they want you to hear. 

and then when NFL teams prove to pump out bullshit year round....you then refuse to acknowledge that fact the next time you are lecturing off of what the present Panther PR happens to be. 

So yeah, if it looks like a duck (SD) and acts like a duck (Indy) then it probably is a duck (Carolina).   It's Frank Reich's base offense.  Which is why he was set on being in control.  That's my stance and it's certainly rooted in sound logic. 

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

Capturasde.JPG.2ab402fb6ca23bb443b1b13684b62b44.JPG

Yeah, its amazing.

I mean, I called that too.  Just a refresher.....you, like Matt Rhule attempted to do, attempted to scapegoat that utter dumpster fire on Joe Brady lol.   I told you Joe Brady wasn't the real problem. He was what he was.  The real problem the Matt Rhule.  Painful to see someone still in a Matt Rhule defender mindset. Which apparently still got you scrambled up lol. 

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, I called that too.  Just a refresher.....you, like Matt Rhule attempted to do, attempted to scapegoat that utter dumpster fire on Joe Brady lol.   I told you Joe Brady wasn't the real problem. He was what he was.  The real problem the Matt Rhule.  Painful to see someone still in a Matt Rhule defender mindset. Which apparently still got you scrambled up lol. 

Yeah.  Thats why you had change your avatar.  Because you were right.

Edited by poundaway

5 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Yeah.  Thats why you had change your avatar.  Because you were right.

I lost an avatar. But was proven correct about what the bet was about.  That Joe Brady wasn't the primary issue.  Matt Rhule was. 

I mean, the Joe Brady window was still the best offensive window the Matt Rhule era ever saw.  He was your boogeyman.  Matt Rhule and you needed him to be in order for the Matt Rhule charade to keep going.   Thankfully Matt Rhule proved me right beyond a shadow of a doubt (well, one doubt it appears is still being clung to lol). 

3 hours ago, frankw said:

Mr. Scot has his ways but I don't think we should be pushing him out the door. He has value as a contributor.

That being said. The propensity for being a company line man when it suits him makes me feel like my eyes are going to roll right back into my head. Especially when it comes to the subject of Scott Fitterer whom apparently is not a "bad" GM in his eyes which absolutely astounds me considering the venom he's had for Hurney. Say what you want about Marty at least he did draft some All-Pro caliber players along the way. I'm still waiting to see the first one from Fitterer. We need a new front office.

Not real clear on what's "company line" about accepting that Thomas Brown wrote the playbook when he himself says he did.

Are our tinfoil hats wrapped so tight that we can't even accept a simple detail like this? 😳