• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce - A bye week plan of action for a man of action

Judo Thoreau

Folks, there’s been a lot of consternation around these parts lately about Bryce’s performance. With the overwhelming likelihood of the team heading into the bye week at 0-6, what needs to change? Firing the GM? Reich handing over play calling to Brown? Not likely to make much of a difference. In today’s world, going big and transforming oneself basically overnight can be the key to success. Why should Bryce be any different?

1557654605_3E55D8F7-2A7B-48B2-9CF5-E6E2523E73AF-instasize.jpg.e55ee90110995b5e08164f74b6ed2218.jpg

Bryce Young

• Small and thin
  • Concerned about eliminating his mistakes
  • Feels the pressure of the whole team on his shoulders
  • Working with the coaching staff to maximize his potential
  • Plans to spend the offseason working out and mastering the playbook

Pretty standard stuff for a rookie QB, right? Well not anymore! Introducing your new QB:

866543217_A6E27B11-D3FF-473E-BAE9-258C217A568D-instasize.jpg.be0c61803f6cec00a31ab39f4bd27000.jpg

Bruce Young

• Stocky, Dad bod
  • Concerned about eliminating YOUR mistakes
  • Feels no pressure, man. He’s seen it all
  • Working with the coaching staff to maximize their potential
  • Plans to spend the offseason with Ricky Williams and Bill Walton

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

16 hours ago, Judo Thoreau said:

there’s been a lot of consternation around these parts lately about Bryce’s performance

there's also been a lot of constipation in that performance. just can't get it going and we're all bloated and miserable.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

I'm down with Bruce Young.  I can already feel his warm gentle smile melting away all my stress.

His top priority is providing a wholesome, relaxing gameday experience. Winning and losing fall into the background and you just go with the flow.