• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does this look familiar?

hepcat

6 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Based off the visuals, I've got a pretty good idea how this ends

You happen to watch any of Peyton Manning's first season? I was stuck in NW NC and could only get tv broadcast from Bristol, TN. And they made sure to showcase every one of the Tennessee product's games that season.

Wow, he stunk. You knew he was going to be just terrible. And while he was bigger than Bryce (by far), he was about as mobile as a '78 GMC pickup truck with three flat tires. 

Had you been able to bet on it, there's no way anyone would have passed on dropping a few bucks into the "bust" bets column for Peyton. 

And that's repeated again and again. And sometimes those that come out of the blocks with guns blazing and winning like crazy, well, that second year is it for them... the wad is shot. 

We just don't know how this is going to go yet. There's really no way to know.

3 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

You happen to watch any of Peyton Manning's first season? I was stuck in NW NC and could only get tv broadcast from Bristol, TN. And they made sure to showcase every one of the Tennessee product's games that season.

Wow, he stunk. You knew he was going to be just terrible. And while he was bigger than Bryce (by far), he was about as mobile as a '78 GMC pickup truck with three flat tires. 

Had you been able to bet on it, there's no way anyone would have passed on dropping a few bucks into the "bust" bets column for Peyton. 

And that's repeated again and again. And sometimes those that come out of the blocks with guns blazing and winning like crazy, well, that second year is it for them... the wad is shot. 

now do blaine gabbert

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Bryce was hurt that game. 

CJ stroud had the best game in college football last year, against UGA in the semis. 

Bryce probably had the second best game of the season, in Knoxville. And you want to talk about getting pressured? Bryce was murdered in that game and still should have won. 

In a physical sport you need some physical attributes, B.Y. has none.                                                                            See Shaq in highschool 

fb8f0ba3-8020-4071-b66a-e14464456f36-SACole-WestOso016.thumb.jpg.3f9f087630fde31661aa6e179694ab2b.jpg

53 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

You talking about the same rookie year where Peyton rewrote rookie records for completions (326), passing yards (3,739) and touchdown passes (26)?

• Pie 2

Just now, Coheed said:

You could play the “what about” game endlessly, the point is that it’s just straight up too early to tell either way, and that’s the truth. 

sure but the things in the negative box on bryce are not going to change, he is not getting bigger, he is not getting faster and he is not going to drink some magical tea that gives his passes more zip

Ill say again cherry picking HOF qbs to compare to bryce is moronic at absolute best

I saw a lot of good things in that video. Lots of flashes of greatness. My favorite one was the 0 TE screens thrown to Ian Thomas. He doesn't have Jeff George's arm but the kid can make some throws. It really makes me wonder why Frank is calling 30 screens a game and not letting him push the ball at least to the mid level.