• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 7 NFL Thread

Panthercougar68

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

It's not even remotely close. The games have shown that.

There isn't anyone in the NFL near us.

We are having the same discussions that NE fans, Giant Fans, Denver Fans, Bear Fans, etc etc are having. I was in Denver the week the broncos played Miami. Believe me every bad team “is the worst”

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Every single TNF some team just doesn't show up. Sometimes it's both teams. But it's never a good game.

The NFL should just ditch it tbh.  Outside of the legacy games like Thanksgiving and the Thursday night opener that's become an institution I mean.  The players hate it and the matchups are usually poop.  It seemed as if TNF was usually like a crappy Titans team vs. a crappy Jags team or Rams vs. Cardinals or some other extremely low stakes "rivalry" game nobody cares about every week for years.

Maybe if you're a gambler or really into fantasy football or something it's worth your time.

10 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

We are having the same discussions that NE fans, Giant Fans, Denver Fans, Bear Fans, etc etc are having. I was in Denver the week the broncos played Miami. Believe me every bad team “is the worst”

Yeah well we play the only other team in the same zip code. That's the Bears.