• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 7 Other NFL Games thread

1 hour ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I got Lions over Ravens and Giants in a mild upset over Washington Hut Hut Hike Tackle Football Boys

e: poo I forgot Tyrod Taylor was even still in the NFL.  I wouldn't have minded him here at all as a bridge after Cam.

I always felt Tyrod Taylor was a decent quarterback. I believe he is as good as Geno Smith. I also believe this will be Rivera’s swan song in Washington. 

Edited by Stuart Smith

5 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Rumors were 3 1sts, at least 2 2nds plus the contract price. As bad as Fitts has been with picks, they should have made the trade. I admit, I was vehemently against it because of the estimated cost, but I severely underestimated the stupidity of this FO and incompetence of this coach staff with assembling a team. Of course, Frank would have turned Lamar into Ryan Leaf, but I digress. For the extra 40m a season, Lamar would have made the most sense. 

It was 2 firsts.  Non exclusive franchise

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I doubt it.

Hell Frank hasn't won a single game and he's still our HC. Ron at least has 3 wins. I think RR gets fired after the season.

I think he gets fired mid-season. I think they'll want to give Bieniemy a test drive at some point.

Though today is not speaking highly for him. He's Mike Shula levels lost today.

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It was 2 firsts.  Non exclusive franchise

Not exactly true. All the Ravens had to do was match the contract offer and it was done. No team was going to do all that negotiating on behalf of the Ravens. The 2 firsts were only if they chose not to match the offer. If a team wanted Lamar, they were going to have to pay the asking price in picks the Ravens wanted. 

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Not exactly true. All the Ravens had to do was match the contract offer and it was done. No team was going to do all that negotiating on behalf of the Ravens. The 2 firsts were only if they chose not to match the offer. If a team wanted Lamar, they were going to have to pay the asking price in picks the Ravens wanted. 

Never mind

Edited by mrcompletely11