• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

C.J. Stroud: I don’t think Bryce Young is playing badly in any way, aspect, or form

NAS

Just now, Varking said:

Ignoring the wrong “to/too” in the article this is what it said :

It has been BELIEVED that Young was given to much responsibility at the line of scrimmage, leading to him struggling so early in the season.

I really don't understand the argument.  IF he was then it was clearly something he couldn't handle yet and they had to simplify the process for him so it's really irrelevant.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Varking said:

Ignoring the wrong “to/too” in the article this is what it said :

It has been BELIEVED that Young was given to much responsibility at the line of scrimmage, leading to him struggling so early in the season.

And what it say after that. And frank said the same thing. It's so stupid that you trying to deny something that's coming out of the coach mouth. 

Edited by Byrdman4real

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

I really don't understand the argument.  IF he was then it was clearly something he couldn't handle yet and they had to simplify the process for him so it's really irrelevant.  

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. They was throwing too much at him. Giving him too much responsibility. They had to simplify things and you see him playing better because of it. If they did that at the beginning they might have a different outcome. 

1 minute ago, Byrdman4real said:

Exactly, that's what I'm saying. They was throwing too much at him. Giving him too much responsibility. They had to simplify things and you see him playing better because of it. If they did that at the beginning they might have a different outcome. 

I think they are just saying poo because they are 0-6

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I think they are just saying poo because they are 0-6

It still amazes me how many people believed what they were selling this offseason and then just hopped on the next BS train. It went from easily win the NFC South to a rebuild lol. He is so smart and picked up the playbook so well to he is having duties taken away because he can't handle them. Just lol

It's not like the coaches couldn't see how he was handling it all in the preseason practices and then still went out week 1 with all of this 'too much' on his plate yet they then waited weeks to dial it back? Yeah that sounds totally legit. Take everything with lots of salt. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Waldo said:

It still amazes me how many people believed what they were selling this offseason and then just hopped on the next BS train. It went from easily win the NFC South to a rebuild lol. He is so smart and picked up the playbook so well to he is having duties taken away because he can't handle them. Just lol

It's not like the coaches couldn't see how he was handling it all in the preseason practices and then still went out week 1 with all of this 'too much' on his plate yet they then waited weeks to dial it back? Yeah that sounds totally legit. Take everything with lots of salt. 

You remember when they let him give the Oline meetings on Protection. Why even let him have that responsibility so early.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2023/08/bryce-young-panthers-meeting-protections-mature-frank-reich

Edited by Byrdman4real

1 hour ago, Byrdman4real said:

And what it say after that. And frank said the same thing. It's so stupid that you trying to deny something that's coming out of the coach mouth. 

How would Frank know what the Texans are asking of Stroud? And also, is Frank some arbiter of truth? He also said Bryce was ahead of the curve and that the offense was crafted for Bryce. Cmon. You said he’s been given far more responsibility than Stroud. Show me what it is that’s far more. 

Edited by Varking