• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Young vs Stroud (1-0)

Bluetooth

17 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They really should've postponed this. Those are two of our best ever. They deserve better than being "honored" in front of a half empty stadium consisting of malcontents, opposing fans, and folks who fell into free tickets.

I guess honoring them on such a historical day wasn't worthy enough for you huh???

Think about the next time the #2 pick, a QB at that, on the opposite team(who lets be honest 90% of the huddle wanted, *that in itself makes it even crazier, some of our fans are actually rooting for this guy still* and with him he's got the #3 pick of the draft on defense, and our very own #1 pick is 0-6, and his defense is banged up, he knows this game is a must win to prove all the doubters wrong and has to shoulder that weight coming into the game and then first play of the game he's sacked, getting hit time and time again, but what does he do, KEEP POUNDING, right into a game winning field goal position so our very own Pineiro can display his willingness to KEEP POUNDING.

just like you were doing to that desk of yours as you realize how wrong you were yet again.... 

K#YVC.png

Edited by Bluetooth
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

On 10/28/2023 at 2:40 PM, Bluetooth said:

I not watching tomorrow's game so we will win. Bank on it.

Young > Stroud 

Frank was holding Young back and that will be evident after tomorrow's game. 

So to all the haters who say we should've went with CJ, just remember CJ lost to the 0-6 Panthers...lol

The first player and first time in history the # 1 pick beats the #2 and #3 pick of the draft in the same game. - Young is going be a Legend 

Bryce up Son!

Bingo!! You were right on the money.

On 10/28/2023 at 3:22 PM, Johnstonny said:

CJ woulda sucked also if he came here.....with this putrid organization ..don't bs ur self. Peppers and Muhammad will be embarrassed tomorrow ....

Only a fool would think otherwise since Ickey cannot protect his backside either nor do pancakes on cue.

• Pie 1

23 hours ago, j2sgam said:

I’ll be watching, absolutely… I too picked up Stroud & Tank for FF this week, I’m doing my part to disrupt the mojo…

Which you got a measly 12.4 points against us as Bryce got more points than his buddy. I admit I don't have either on my fantasy team nor did I have Levi who got 40.62 on the very first start but i am placing a claim on him for sure now. Levi was the only other QB besides my Bryce to garner a first round draft grade in my very tough draft board for QB, which shocked me how he ended in the 2nd round like no one watched him play for the Wildcats. I had CJ graded as a 3rd round on my draft board and Richardson as a 4th round at best. Ridder was my top QB last season with a 3rd round grade, Pickett with a 5th round grade and our very own Matt Corral undrafted. He was that at Ole Miss other than the hype he got from Rhule. Yes I had Bryce as the top pick overall cause he does it all for Bama. I am still confident Bryce will be elite when all is said and done. It just take time to get him a playmaker with breakaway speed that Bryce so deserved that our GM foolishly traded him away. Sorry i went off the rail with this post.

5 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

Only a fool would think otherwise since Ickey cannot protect his backside either nor do pancakes on cue.

...looking like Icky should move to guard...his natural position.... hes abysmal at tackle and doesnt have the tools to deal...like another Marty transformation pick...

5 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

Which you got a measly 12.4 points against us as Bryce got more points than his buddy. I admit I don't have either on my fantasy team nor did I have Levi who got 40.62 on the very first start but i am placing a claim on him for sure now. Levi was the only other QB besides my Bryce to garner a first round draft grade in my very tough draft board for QB, which shocked me how he ended in the 2nd round like no one watched him play for the Wildcats. I had CJ graded as a 3rd round on my draft board and Richardson as a 4th round at best. Ridder was my top QB last season with a 3rd round grade, Pickett with a 5th round grade and our very own Matt Corral undrafted. He was that at Ole Miss other than the hype he got from Rhule. Yes I had Bryce as the top pick overall cause he does it all for Bama. I am still confident Bryce will be elite when all is said and done. It just take time to get him a playmaker with breakaway speed that Bryce so deserved that our GM foolishly traded him away. Sorry i went off the rail with this post.

Post where you documented all these ratings 

On 10/28/2023 at 6:40 PM, Bluetooth said:

I not watching tomorrow's game so we will win. Bank on it.

Young > Stroud 

Frank was holding Young back and that will be evident after tomorrow's game. 

So to all the haters who say we should've went with CJ, just remember CJ lost to the 0-6 Panthers...lol

The first player and first time in history the # 1 pick beats the #2 and #3 pick of the draft in the same game. - Young is going be a Legend 

Bryce up Son!

image.thumb.png.575cfc420eb073a248bb3fd468977499.png

On 10/29/2023 at 4:33 PM, ForJimmy said:

Carolina won and our rookie QB had a game winning drive. For this week I’m feeling a lot better than the past six. 

Wont deny it feels great to win a game and see a few winning plays. That’s all this is though. One TD. We won. Good, that is what I wanted to happen, but 15 points aint gonna do much as a rule. 

Edited by stratocatter
  • Beer 1