• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

3 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Id still take the QB that has 10 overall TDs to 1 INT with almost double the amount of passing yards. Bryce had his first good game out of 7. Good job. Stroud has been the better QB overall since the beginning of the season. The game came down to a field goal too, so big whoop.

Agree with this. Home game and coming off a bye and pulled one out. Not that great. Stroud will have a far better career. I don't believe BY will be in the league in 5 seasons. 

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, ClawOn said:

Mahomes played sick but yes, of course, everyone knows Russell is way better

I'm just pointing out the silliness of the argument is all. Its like if we had PJ Walker and we beat the Chargers with Justin Herbert, trying to pretend like we wouldn't absolutely trade Walker for Herbert because Walker has a W over him and played better in a game. We all know Herbert is better but he doesn't always win. 

Just now, poundaway said:

Who spends the day desperately trying to defend the opposing team's QB after a Panthers win?

Maturity.

🤣

S2troud stans are sooo sensitive.

So, based on what you just wrote I don't think you know the definition of desperate or maturity. 

• Pie 2

Just now, poundaway said:

Condescension is soo mature.

When I grow up, I hope to be just like you.

Smug and butthurt.  Thats an impressive combination.  All after a Panthers win.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Swing and a miss. Also, whatever image you are posting it won't load due to my blocker so no matter how much you spam it I won't see it. 

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

I'm just pointing out the silliness of the argument is all. Its like if we had PJ Walker and we beat the Chargers with Justin Herbert, trying to pretend like we wouldn't absolutely trade Walker for Herbert because Walker has a W over him and played better in a game. We all know Herbert is better but he doesn't always win. 

Poor analogy. We know what Walker and Herbert are.

We're finding out who Young and Stroud are. I'll like that answer. Guess you won't and that's A OK by me.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ClawOn said:

Poor analogy. We know what Walker and Herbert are.

We're finding out who Young and Stroud are. I'll like that answer. Guess you won't and that's A OK by me.  

Why wouldn't I like the answer? I've always said even if Stroud turns out to be an all-timer it won't bother me so long as Bryce is the long term answer here. I think sometimes because I am a big believer in Stroud I get lumped in with folks who are over the top about Stroud and folks respond to me with things that are off base. Not pointing to you specifically but it happens fairly often here. I am not anti-Bryce by any means. 

Edited by Varking

6 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

People who liked Stroud predraft and would rather be right than see their supposed teams QB in a better light 

Show me where this is accurate about me since he is quoting to me and you are replying to him. I literally celebrated our win here, on reddit and in discord. I was complementary about Bryce on all three platforms as well. So please show me where I would rather be right than see this teams QB in a better light. I had nothing bad to say about Bryce in this game. The only thing I questioned on offense at all was playcalling.