• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

5 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

On the coach too.. to say not your night pass it to get points!! But I don’t miss Love he seamed to disrupt the flow 

He’s not coachable like that he’s been that way his entire career. Part of the group that retired Roy Williams because he felt like he couldn’t coach them anymore. Got hot for a great run in Huberts first year but the heat wore off in the National championship game and nothings changed since. Go back and watch the dumbass shots he took with the game on the line and within reach at the end of the national championship game. I was done with him after that.

3 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Alabama another team that will live or die by the 3. Tough to do on the road in an unfamiliar arena.

Agree…Carolina needs to play composed basketball.  We are the better team 

9 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

He’s not coachable like that he’s been that way his entire career. Part of the group that retired Roy Williams because he felt like he couldn’t coach them anymore. Got hot for a great run in Huberts first year but the heat wore off in the National championship game and nothings changed since. Go back and watch the dumbass shots he took with the game on the line and within reach at the end of the national championship game. I was done with him after that.

I don’t need to watch those missed shots.. I feel people are trying to make Cadaeu a 3 point guy!! He’s not, he’s a facilitator and good mid shot shooter.. not a 3 point guy!! Not yet from what I have seen 

Just now, DamnItJake! said:

I don’t need to watch those missed shots.. I feel people are trying to make Cadaeu a 3 point guy!! He’s not, he’s a facilitator and good mid shot shooter.. not a 3 point guy!! Not yet from what I have seen 

Just clarify I don’t want him misused like Love at Carolina cuz he’s not as good as he think he is