• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horn

raleigh-panther

12 hours ago, bythenbrs said:

Offer an incentive heavy contract with low base; ‘pay for play’.  If he balls out and kills the incentives, well, win-win.

If he rejects that because he wants too much guaranteed, let him test the market.

I'd definitely test the market if I was him - we're a misery factory. 

4 hours ago, WarHeel said:

As someone who works in rehab, hammy’s can be a big deal. 

I know this all too well

….guarantee that was his issue this spring too

it’s also amazing how many people don’t realize it attaches to the ankle

i fully believe this guy’s body might’ve made it through college but the 12 month rigorous cycle that is the nfl, nope,I don’t believe it. 

hope I’m wrong

9 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

fully believe this guy’s body might’ve made it through college but the 12 month rigorous cycle that is the nfl, nope,I don’t believe it. 

hope I’m wrong

That's just one of those things that nobody can predict.

Dan Morgan was never hurting college but couldn't stay healthy in the pros.

Puka Nucua dropped in the draft because he seemed injury prone, but as a Ram he's stayed healthy so far.

You just never know.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, Htarnation4.0 said:

He should probably shut it down and get into yoga or something. Try and come back next season

Fun fact, when the 2003 Super Bowl Panther team were asked what they did different that year (besides online roids), they noted the team was heavily involved in yoga/pilates and even some choreography that they added to their workout routines.

36 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I know this all too well

i fully believe this guy’s body might’ve made it through college but the 12 month rigorous cycle that is the nfl, nope,I don’t believe it. 

hope I’m wrong

None of the hamstring muscles attach to the ankle but they cross both the hip and the knee and can absolutely impact the functionality of other joints. I assume that’s what you meant.

6 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

It's been 2 breaks and a soft tissue. The second break was a fluke thing. He's been unlucky for sure and unavailable a lot. If it was 3 soft tissue injuries I'd be much more concerned, but with all the hamstrings popping all over the NFL this year, it feels like he's just one of the many. 

But they’re all in his legs and legs are a CBs most important part. It’s concerning 

55 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I know this all too well

hope I’m wrong

Your hamstring attaches to your ankle? Since when lol? 

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

But they’re all in his legs and legs are a CBs most important part. It’s concerning 

One was a broken foot, the other was a broken wrist. Broken bones happen in the feet. I've done it once myself just by stepping at an awkward angle, so that one is less concerning to me. The amount of injuries is definitely a concern, but with 2 of 3 being broken bones that concerns me less than all of them being soft tissue type injuries. I'm not saying we should ignore injury history by any means, just that a break is less likely to reoccur once healed where soft tissue injuries have a pretty significant risk of reoccurrence. 

30 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

None of the hamstring muscles attach to the ankle but they cross both the hip and the knee and can absolutely impact the functionality of other joints. I assume that’s what you meant.

Yes and it will also impact ankle flexibility and mobility 

as someone with two knee replacements, I know more about hamstrings than I ever wanted to know

• Beer 1