• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Week 9

Mr. Scot

I really wish we picked Stroud jesus christ the LORD.

337 passing yards, 4TDs, 0 INTs. Hes running away with rookie of the year and its not even close.

I saw so many panther fans saying he was trash after he had one bad/mediocre game against the Panthers lol. Pure copium to the highest degree.

Edited by Pantha-kun
  • Pie 4

2 minutes ago, 96Bravo said:

Hard to believe the Texans have no backup kicker.

Stroud up to 4 TDs and 337 yards now. Texans up 7 against the Bucs despite failing two extra points ( they went for two twice ) because they have not a single guy on the roster that can kick extra points after the regular kicker? Weird. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Pantha-kun said:

I really wish we picked Stroud jesus christ the LORD.

337 passing yards, 4TDs, 0 INTs. Hes running away with rookie of the year and it’s not even close.

Don’t get me wrong CJ is a baller. I wanted CJ at first too but I’d really like to see what Young would be doing if he was in Houston right now. I honestly don’t think he’d be far off 

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Don’t get me wrong CJ is a baller. I wanted CJ at first too but I’d really like to see what Young would be doing if he was in Houston right now. I honestly don’t think he’d be far off 

I'm a CJ fan but I'm happy with what I saw from Bryce last week. So I think they will both be pretty awesome. Hope Bryce kills it today.