• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What time is the actual kick off tonite?

Paa Langfart

Amazon is telling me 7 pm but I don't think I have ever watched a game on prime so I'm wondering when to actually tune in for some laughs.

Guy who is the starting qb for the Bears tonight, graduated from the same high school as me about 40 years ago.  Last NFL player who came from there was the first guy to run back a kick off for a touchdown in a super bowl for the Dolphins.  He was in my home room and I graduated with him. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Amazon is telling me 7 pm but I don't think I have ever watched a game on prime so I'm wondering when to actually tune in for some laughs.

Guy who is the starting qb for the Bears tonight, graduated from the same high school as me about 40 years ago.  Last NFL player who came from there was the first guy to run back a kick off for a touchdown in a super bowl for the Dolphins.  He was in my home room and I graduated with him. 

8:15.  Maybe 7 is when the coverage starts? I have never tuned in early.  Maybe Amazon has some variation of a pregame show. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Their pre-game isn't too bad. The talking heads they field are trying their best to stir stuff up before every game so it could be quite funny. They literally fall all over each other trying to pop the best hot take.

In this game it should come off like Don Rickles vs. Rodney Dangerfield vs. Gilbert Gottfried. There will be little to no respect.

Or Larry, Moe and Curly. Perhaps even Shemp.

• Pie 1

"Watch Thursday Night Football live on Prime Video anywhere in the U.S. It’s easy to find — go to the Prime Video app on your TV, computer, or mobile device, and you’ll see games on the Home page, Sports page, or under “live and upcoming events.” Or, go to the Amazon homepage and click Prime Video where you see the “live and upcoming events” link. Games will also be available on the Prime Video Twitch channel, through the NFL mobile app via NFL+, and through your local affiliate in the home and away team markets."

https://www.amazon.com/salp/tnf-help

33 minutes ago, panfanman said:

Will it also be on NFL plus or do you have to have Prime?

Pretty sure some local Fox affiliates will have it, but you can also get a 30 day free trial of Prime and watch it.  Just be sure to cancel if you don't want prime before your 30 days is up.

1 minute ago, Martin said:

This is a really funny and painfully true preview from CBS. I will try to watch the game, but not sure I will make it through the whole thing.

image.thumb.png.90b870c25ae271808d24cf271c6e1872.png

I want to watch it.  I just don't want to pay for the trash.  When was watching commercials not gratitude enough?

• Pie 1