• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich should be fired now

Frank9999

3 minutes ago, Mage said:

With all due respect, I find this to be a little goofy if I'm right about where this is headed.  I hate to be that person and I'm embarrassed about the Panthers too but its just sports... more important things in the world to march the streets about, assuming that is what they are meaning.  And marching the streets to get people fired seems a little insensitive.

The best way to show the Panthers our displeasure is to just stop attending games.  

Well, they are talking about a multi millionaire being fired in the entertainment business.   It’s weird carve out that I endorse rooting for people to get fired.  And the good old boy network will send him checks for as long as he wants them.  See Caldwell and Capers. 

I wouldn’t take to the streets over it though lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Mage said:

With all due respect, I find this to be a little goofy if I'm right about where this is headed.  I hate to be that person and I'm embarrassed about the Panthers too but its just sports... more important things in the world to march the streets about, assuming that is what they are meaning.  And marching the streets to get people fired seems a little insensitive.

The best way to show the Panthers our displeasure is to just stop attending games.  

I think it's more about getting a couple local news channels to come cover some fans speaking their frustrations. They aren't going to block the streets lol, it'll be like 20-30 pissed off fans/psl owners

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

I think people need to be prepared for him to move the team too.

I can just imagine this douche moving the team and then actually figuring out how to be an owner and the team is good in a new city. fuging Charlotte sports man

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Everyone knows Eddy does not have the leg for a 59 yard FG !!

The shrug and the real story behind it should be the icing that gets him fired.  ST didn’t want the kick.   And Frank had so little confidence they could pull off 10 yards on O he took it anyway.  Fire that man. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Did Reich mention to them he was retiring after this stint during his interview or did he wait until talking to the press after he got hired? Dude seems like he has no fire for this aside from that weird locker room yelp and Thomas Brown hug after the Texans game, like thank god you saved my ass by winning a game 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

The shrug and the real story behind it should be the icing that gets him fired.  ST didn’t want the kick.   And Frank had so little confidence they could pull of 10 yards on O he took it anyway.  Fire that man. 

Yeah Eddy knows that field well, and it was probably low 40's on the field with wind chill. With a fuging minute and a half left in a 3 point game. Sure go for it with 3 seconds left but we weren't in that situation

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

The shrug and the real story behind it should be the icing that gets him fired.  ST didn’t want the kick.   And Frank had so little confidence they could pull off 10 yards on O he took it anyway.  Fire that man. 

I would agree. This decision has to be the last straw this was just awful completely embarrassing  

It is embarrassing to be the team and owner who fires coaches constantly, but does anyone think there is path forward with Reich? I understand the line sucks and the lack of weapons (which is on Fit and Reich to a degree), but this offense shows no innovation or adherence to playing to the strengths of its players and giving our rookie QB the best opportunity to be successful. Will it really be that much better even if with better players? I don't see how it can.