• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s 9:13 am and nobodies fired yet?

Doc Holiday

8 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Frank said he wishes he went for it now to give Bryce the chance.

Wow. You can't say this part out loud. Tepper has to be furious. 

It was what 4th and 10? Analytics say kick it every time(we just happened to have a kicker that doesn’t have that range).

Edited by Harbingers

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It was what 4th and 10? Analytics say kick it every time(we just happened to have a kicker that doesn’t have that range).

If your kickers tells you he doesn't have the range, analytics go out the window. Analytics are great to a point. But if the most important variable is N/A, then you goto Plan B. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, App Panther said:

If your kickers tells you he doesn't have the range, analytics go out the window. Analytics are great to a point. But if the most important variable is N/A, then you goto Plan B. 

My point was Tepper loves his analytics. Did that weigh on Frank’s judgement? In my opinion analytics are bullshit and yes you should have given your QB a chance. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

My point was Tepper loves his analytics. Did that weigh on Frank’s judgement? In my opinion analytics are bullshit and yes you should have given your QB a chance. 

That's an interesting angle. Boy, if that were the case its almost more fuel on the fire that Frank needs to be gone. That's a brain dead choice. 

2 minutes ago, App Panther said:

That's an interesting angle. Boy, if that were the case its almost more fuel on the fire that Frank needs to be gone. That's a brain dead choice. 

Frank doesn’t appear to me at least, as someone who trusts his players. That’s a snake in the grass disaster waiting to happen. 

21 minutes ago, stratocatter said:

There is a case to be made that it wouldn’t help anything and maybe GM/Coach together when the year finishes.

I don’t know what to think I have never seen such a group of highly qualified people fail in concert so fast and totally. This is not a normal thing we are seeing and it just gets my radar up for some type of foul play. Too many weird questions can be raised about about this death, if I am a homicide detective lol. 

My first reaction week 1 was they have already tanked the season, they don’t care about winning. They are just using the whole deal as practice. 

I know how crazy that sounds. 

I agree, there almost seems like something completely weird or sinister at play or going on here. I dont understand the goal or outcome but it all stinks like a poo pile the size of Mount Everest.

• Beer 1