• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 QB Watch…

*FreeFua*

On 12/14/2023 at 7:47 PM, 45catfan said:

I'm hoping one of the QB needy teams gets lusty after McCarthy.  I think he's going to good, but not great, at the next level.  That will push one of the other QBs further down.

The QBs will be a fun one to follow this year. Every year it looks fairly straightforward this time of year, and then there’s tons of movement. I bet one or two will “fall out” of the first round. 

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, Martin said:

The QBs will be a fun one to follow this year. Every year it looks fairly straightforward this time of year, and then there’s tons of movement. I bet one or two will “fall out” of the first round. 

Who thought Levis would fall out of the first round this past draft?  One would have figured with such a small class of top prospects and the annual umpteen QB needy teams, that certainly all four top guys would go before round two.

• Pie 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update on how the average mock is seeing the QBs taken.

image.png.3dcb86d772c681e246d155fbaa869b5a.png

If Nix is there, we'd be dumb to let him pass us by.  I'm already resigning myself to another disappointing draft in April.  Fittere and Tepper have completely ruined the draft for me.  It used to be my favorite time of the year. Yes, slightly more than the season itself.

I'm not a fan of McCarthy, BTW.  The epitome of a game managing QB.