• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Howell got spanked by the Cowgirls.

Not sure why people keep talking about Howell. At his best he's a middle of the pack QB. Saying that he's probably the best UNC QB to play in the NFL which is honestly sad to say.

I mean, he leads the NFL in passing yards and has a worse O-Line than Young and an avg at best offense and is coached by Ron.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Howell got spanked by the Cowgirls.

Not sure why people keep talking about Howell. At his best he's a middle of the pack QB. Saying that he's probably the best UNC QB to play in the NFL which is honestly sad to say.

Says the "UNC fan". 😂

Yeah, it was wild how Howell was the only guy out there and single handedly lost.

Howell is leading the NFL in passing yardage on an awful team with a lame duck coach, the worst D in the NFL, and an OC just trying to audition for HC roles vs. trying to run a functional offense. He's about the only thing right about that team.

My point in bringing up Howell is that the Heels would have been utterly awful with our defenses without Howell and Maye at QB. Mack has been floated by getting the two best QBs we've ever had and doing very little in the other side of the ball. I know that's obvious and you're just a troll but figured I'd point that out for anyone who actually cares.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Says the "UNC fan". 😂

Yeah, it was wild how Howell was the only guy out there and single handedly lost.

Howell is leading the NFL in passing yardage on an awful team with a lame duck coach, the worst D in the NFL, and an OC just trying to audition for HC roles vs. trying to run a functional offense. He's about the only thing right about that team.

My point in bringing up Howell is that the Heels would have been utterly awful with our defenses without Howell and Maye at QB. Mack has been floated by getting the two best QBs we've ever had and doing very little in the other side of the ball. I know that's obvious and you're just a troll but figured I'd point that out for anyone who actually cares.

That “team” may be awful, but Howell has pretty good weapons. 

5 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I mean, he leads the NFL in passing yards and has a worse O-Line than Young and an avg at best offense and is coached by Ron.

Leading the NFL in passing yards is cool, but you need to have team success to back it up. Cowboys waxed them he had 300+ yards and only 10 points.

If he starts winning then we can legit start discussing him as a franchise QB. Last I heard from people in Washington they still view him as a stop gap QB not a franchise QB.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Leading the NFL in passing yards is cool, but you need to have team success to back it up. Cowboys waxed them he had 300+ yards and only 10 points.

If he starts winning then we can legit start discussing him as a franchise QB. Last I heard from people in Washington they still view him as a stop gap QB not a franchise QB.

Yeah, it's Howell's fault that they literally have the worst D in the league and no running game. He really should be making more tackles.