• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFT on Reich's status, Tepper's ownership

Mr. Scot

Just now, Tbe said:

I think the GM search took as long as it did because guys saw what a poo show Tepper and Rhule were.

That's a very real possibility. Fitterer wasn't even in the initial group of candidates.

I know the guys I was most interested in either didn't make it or dropped out.

I’m sick of this mentality. It’s a loser mindset. There are 32 of these jobs in the world. It shouldn’t be hard to find someone who is qualified and wants it.  Whether Tepper meddles or not this is Reich’s disaster and any competent coach would at least win a few games. He and Fitterer both have to go. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, thennek said:

This article is pretty similar to what a lot of us have been saying about Tepper all along . Sad really….

Happened in Washington after Jack Kent Cookes estate sold to Snyder. That was the moment I stopped rooting for the Skins. I’m holding out hope for the Panthers but with each passing game I’m more convinced Tepper is just a little less creepy Snyder. 

On the flip side, what have frank and scott done that warrants they actually keep their jobs?

Scott's drafts have been atrocious, he's traded away our best players and done absolutely nothing to replace them, and the FA's he's signed have all sucked.

Reich came in and tried to force his square peg offense into our round hole personnel and now we are the worst team in the league because Fitt, Reich, and Tepper are all incompetent.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

19 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

I’m sick of this mentality. It’s a loser mindset. There are 32 of these jobs in the world. It shouldn’t be hard to find someone who is qualified and wants it.  Whether Tepper meddles or not this is Reich’s disaster and any competent coach would at least win a few games. He and Fitterer both have to go. 

Sure, if you just want anybody who will take the job.

If you actually want somebody good, you have to be able to present a good work environment.

We don't.

17 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

On the flip side, what have frank and scott done that warrants they actually keep their jobs?

Scott's drafts have been atrocious, he's traded away our best players and done absolutely nothing to replace them, and the FA's he's signed have all sucked.

Reich came in and tried to force his square peg offense into our round hole personnel and now we are the worst team in the league because Fitt, Reich, and Tepper are all incompetent.

Fitterer's first two drafts we're under Rhule and the players from them were affected by a coaching change. This latest one is too new to be evaluated.

That's why I say it's too soon.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I mean, we can’t kee Frank another year that’s a terrible idea. If you have a bad coach you have to cut ties, it does suck for another HC coming in, but Frank has to go. 

I'm a fan of Reich, but he's disappointed me a lot this year.

The biggest problem is is attempt to force a scheme on personnel that don't fit, but I'm not happy with some of the depth chart decisions either.

All that said though, Florio is right. As long as Tepper is running things the way he is now, it's not going to matter.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I mean, we can’t kee Frank another year that’s a terrible idea. If you have a bad coach you have to cut ties, it does suck for another HC coming in, but Frank has to go. 

A first time HC coming in trying to rebuild everything that was torn down by the previous regimes would get a lot more slack than Frank Reich and his all star staff who were brought in expecting immediate results.

• Pie 2

I’m so sick of this “whose fault is it” argument. When you’re this bad, it’s everyone’s fault. Yes Tepper meddles too much, but Reich is an awful coach. If he was so worth keeping, we’d have more than one win. Fitterer sucks. Everything he’s done has made the team worse. I don’t even think it’s hyperbole to say this is the worst team I’ve ever watched in the NFL. It’s pathetic and it takes a lot of people sucking at their job to get to that level of suck. 

You can let a turd sit in the toilet for another day, but it’s still poo and you eventually need to flush it. 

• Pie 1