• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

26 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Okay, I will take this in a heartbeat!

image.png.e9d8004dcce742d5ab8f40940500e0b3.png

Who the fug is Branden Fiske and why is he worth us taking a defensive lineman at #33 overall ?? I'd be suprised if the first 3 picks are all defense like that even with the Diontae Johnson signing. We still really could use a bona-fide Center and a younger WR high 

Edit: now I see Jalen McMillan not bad. For mid round WRs I was looking at Brenden Rice and CMCs brother as a potential late round WR 

Edited by Hoenheim

10 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Who the fug is Branden Fiske and why is he worth us taking a defensive lineman at #33 overall ?? I'd be suprised if the first 3 picks are all defense like that even with the Diontae Johnson signing. We still really could use a bona-fide Center and a younger WR high 

Edit: now I see Jalen McMillan not bad. For mid round WRs I was looking at Brenden Rice and CMCs brother as a potential late round WR 

Fiske is a super athletic D-lineman.  Pair him with Brown.  We would have our bookends.  Brown on the strong side, Fiske on the the weak side.  Dude ran a 4.7 as a DT.  He only had the best broad jump, vert and 20 shuttle time of all the DTs at the combine too.  To say he crushed it would be an understatement.

Screenshot_20240313-145412.thumb.png.2c404d80b53a905baef631f1c3ab37f8.pngBarton playing Center. Sweat at NT with Robinson and Brown at DE. Kneeland playing edge. Wilson doing ILB alongside Shaq and Josey and special teams. Later rounds is where WR, RB and TE are targets. 

Edited by mickeye76
Forgot to add draft.