• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This franchise is cooked

Lame Duck

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Looking back at the worst Panther teams this squad is by far the least talented team we have had here IMO.  I believe in Young but the rest of this offense is completely terrible.  No one would play for anyone else 

What teams would Young be starting for that didn't have a starter go down with an injury? New England? Anyone else?

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No one would have an issue with that trade if we'd picked Stroud.

The trade up was understandable. We improved down the stretch last year and had every reason to believe that with a better coaching staff (in theory) we'd improve even more and that if the #1 pick is potentially available we need to shoot our shot because we might not have such an opportunity again in the near future. It all made logical sense. Then we picked Young over Stroud, hired this coaching staff, and now we're gonna end up handing the Bears the #1 overall pick this year, not to mention a #1 WR in DJ Moore, not to mention the 2nd rounder that was the crown jewel of the CMC trade.

#Teppermagic

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

What teams would Young be starting for that didn't have a starter go down with an injury? New England? Anyone else?

He is a rookie and at this point should be sitting.  I was referring to overall talent and how really depleted this team is

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Nah, not starting him over Mac

There isn't a single week 1 starter in the league that Bryce would start over based on the way he's played so far this year, he's been the worst QB in the league in a season that has had Zach Wilson get benched for some players I can't even name.

10 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

A generational QB class is coming out and we picked the wrong year to be players in that class

that’s the Panthers way

I wouldn’t say generational but it’s deep and it’s worth taking a shot in rounds 1-2 on a few guys

If Ewers  balls out and ends up declaring that 2025 class is already shaping up to look like the 2023 QB class.

This organization isn’t smart enough to think a year ahead but man they better. Having the 1st pick in the 2025 draft isn’t going to do much for us. There will be a QB sitting there at pick 33, I’d take another shot. We’re 4-8 minimum if we even had slightly below average Qb play right now 

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Lame Duck said:

I recommend to all of you to simply tune out.  The Panthers are there to entertain their customers but clearly no one is entertained.  Just remember, you are not required to follow the panthers, it’s your choice so don’t let it get to you.  Watching the Panthers game is simply not good for your health at this point and will likely cut few years of your life.

If you are here then you are an extremely loyal fan and you deserve better.

i was there a month ago

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, falconlynx said:

Yeah, it’s never been this bad. 

Never been this bad. Even the Seifert experiment brought hope & his firing brought hope.

The Gettlemagic destruction of the team over 3 years of it's highest potential was a big low, but Tepper ownership has been a massive bottoming out to NFL historic lows.

Now, all I can do is enjoy building my draft lists & watching the players I projected as NFL championship success stories turn out to be among the best in the NFL. Just waiting out the storm & any sign that the Panthers are back on the championship path.

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Don't know why any of you are still watching this game. I took the kids to a movie. Way more entertaining.

Those of you who still watch this crap probably touch hot stoves and get pissed when they burn you.

I’ve taken the same approach. Just see the same sorry YPA and YPC in the stats afterwards. Much more pleasant Sundays all around. 

• Pie 1