• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It is pretty funny listening to former NFL guys see Bryce for the first time

electro's horse

5 hours ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I remember hearing a story during cams rookie season that after they lost another game and were doing horrible a vet came up and was like "Its ok, cant win em all", ya know the usual rah rah poo, and Cam blew up on him.  That was the Dawg you talk about, Cam always had it and we all saw it.  Story may or may not be true, not sure, just what I remember hearing and it fit his personality.  Now flip side, if you told me today that in the locker room Bryce snapped at someone like that because of how we're losing, would ANYONE think that story was true?

Almost 100% positive it was Greg Olsen who came up 2 Cam in the locker room post game. 

• Pie 1

10 hours ago, ickmule said:

Some people on here don’t think this happens, but it does. This is no different than any work environment.  We have all worked with someone we did not like and did not believe in and it does affect how you feel about them. I’m convinced the players no longer believe in Bryce. They would know, they see more of him than we do. 

Imagine all those contract extensions they’re nowhere close to hitting 

• Pie 1

Young should have played tennis.............he's built more like Arthur Ashe. 

He's as out of place in the NFL as Willie Shoemaker would be in the squared circle as a tag team member with King Kong Bundy taking on Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan.   

........and I see some of you younger folks will be doing some name Googling after reading that.  

16 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

He's as out of place in the NFL as Willie Shoemaker would be in the squared circle as a tag team member with King Kong Bundy taking on Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan.   

........and I see some of you younger folks will be doing some name Googling after reading that.  

He should have played football –– European football.

21 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Young is my size

when I was 14 I drew John Isner who was already like 6’1 and he blew me off the court. I had huge ground strokes and I couldn’t touch his serve. 

young isn’t even built like an under 16 junior tennis player. Hell, he’s smaller than a lot of the women. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Khaki Lackey said:

Except for Burns. It doesn’t look like getting to a QB is his thing this season.

Fffffffffffffffffffff

he got pushed upfield and to the left of Carr on one snap yesterday and cut in, like he was going to chase down the qb from behind, like he often does. 

then he just stopped. Maybe he thought the ball was out, because he did look like he was making an effort again once he turned to car, but man it looks like he’s going through the motions out there. 

I don’t blame him all, to be fair. He knows he’ll be somewhere better next year; or he’ll get twenty mil on the tag and maybe things will be better. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

Fffffffffffffffffffff

he got pushed upfield and to the left of Carr on one snap yesterday and cut in, like he was going to chase down the qb from behind, like he often does. 

then he just stopped. Maybe he thought the ball was out, because he did look like he was making an effort again once he turned to car, but man it looks like he’s going through the motions out there. 

I don’t blame him all, to be fair. He knows he’ll be somewhere better next year; or he’ll get twenty mil on the tag and maybe things will be better. 

He probably saw young on the sideline and said fug it what’s the point