• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tell me why we shouldn't trade for Justin Fields in the off-season?

CamWhoaaCam

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Because The difference will be a whole new staff that did not scout or draft bryce. Thats always a factor no matter what people say, Tepper cant just force a new staff to handcuff themselves to bryce. New coaches will get to evaluate players as they see fit. The competition will be brought in by the new staff, no way they will just bring them in to stand in bryces shadow. They will play if necessary. If this isn't the case then Tepper can forget about bringing in the coach he really wants. 

I mean, he literally forced the last staff. 

Not sure if you are aware but basically our new coaches are going to revolve around them agreeing to "fix Bryce."

Face it, we are fuged for at least the next season or two.

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, he literally forced the last staff. 

Not sure if you are aware but basically our new coaches are going to revolve around them agreeing to "fix Bryce."

Face it, we are fuged for at least the next season or two.

Like i said i doubt that happens but if it does.   be prepared for another Rhule or Reich type situation. It was just mean Tepper hasnt learned anything and will continue to rot in the pits.

Justin fields somehow still gets love the dude is terrible the bears fans are happy to get rid of him trading for him is right up the alley of another dumb thing for tepper to do.  Panthers would be better rolling with any rookie qb then a proven loser in fields. I dont understand how people still think he is good what has he done for the bears?  

2 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

Justin fields somehow still gets love the dude is terrible the bears fans are happy to get rid of him trading for him is right up the alley of another dumb thing for tepper to do.  Panthers would be better rolling with any rookie qb then a proven loser in fields. I dont understand how people still think he is good what has he done for the bears?  

Nice alt account @Panthers Fan 69

the craziest part about all of this is if we had just been patient (cough cough Matt Rhule and David Dumbass Tepper) we would have not traded for Darnold, drafted Fields and then NOT had to trade up for Bryce this year. We could be going into next season with CMC, Moore and whatever pick we ended up with this year and Jalen carter to boot. 

fug you David Tepper fug you. 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It was obvious.

Panthers Fan "let me just switch the name around and drop the 69 they will never notice!" Fan Panther...

Dont know who the other guy is but I created this account a few months back after reading posts for a while and finally deciding to join.  As for justin fields he has had 2 good games this year and only one above 300 with a really good group around him.  2 years before that below average.  I dont see bringing him into a worse team by far and expecting him to increase the play of anyone  around him.  I could be wrong and perhaps someone trades for him and he does amazing things but personally i would rather risk any rookie or see if young can do anyrhing at all next year over trading anymore draft capital 

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It was obvious.

Panthers Fan "let me just switch the name around and drop the 69 they will never notice!" Fan Panther...

Not me bro.  Nice try.  Don’t want fields.  Would he be an upgrade to what we have.  Well yes. Literally every QB in the league would be. It’s like saying who would you rather have as an owner in the league over Tepper. Literally everyone.