• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whoever next coach is I hope they have guts to bench BY

Frank9999

1 minute ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

BINGO! I thought it was interesting that Russini leaked that “a number of coaches wanted him benched” but didn’t elaborate on who wanted him benched. I’m betting it was the coaches who were fired.

Same. Reich knew he was coaching for his job. It makes sense he'd want to bench Bryce. McCown was working with him everyday watching his mechanics get worse. It makes sense he'd want to bench Bryce to focus on mechanics without worrying about playing. Staley was watching his RBs struggle to find any room because opposing DCs were stacking the box because Bryce can't effectively throw downfield. It makes sense that he'd want to bench Bryce.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Same. Reich knew he was coaching for his job. It makes sense he'd want to bench Bryce. McCown was working with him everyday watching his mechanics get worse. It makes sense he'd want to bench Bryce to focus on mechanics without worrying about playing. Staley was watching his RBs struggle to find any room because opposing DCs were stacking the box because Bryce can't effectively throw downfield. It makes sense that he'd want to bench Bryce.

I’m torn on Duce as I think he was the one pushing for Sanders to play when Chuba was performing better by a mile.

If he pushed to sign Sanders he honestly deserved to get fired on merit. 

My Eagles fan buddy told me there was nothing special about Sanders. He was just a JAG in a great running offense behind a great run blocking OL. Basically the RB version of Brock Purdy.

It's wild how often hardcore fans of teams can see things that the professionals overlook.

9 minutes ago, thennek said:

Many of us wanted Young benched after seeing Dalton run this same putrid offense in Seattle and made it look presentable. That was the most points the Panthers scored this year. Frank was in a no-win situation with being forced to play Young and also try to win. 

Frank has a large loyal following of CLT area Christians, he used to preach with the Graham family. Same crowd stopped coming to games in recent years, and I’m sure he was hired in part to get them back out to the stadium. That failed miserably and now that crowd is probably never returning. Tepper is an arsonist.