• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is there a game today GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

No, I am glad he isn't. It wouldn't be an improvement overall and it would probably hurt our defense.

He won't be here next year, our team will be worse in 2024 and our franchise had basically zero future prospects.

Just live in the moment and enjoy the fleeting bright spots. That is literally all we can do.

I think he could be realistically our best option this offseason for an HC.

Just now, mav1234 said:

I think he could be realistically our best option this offseason for an HC.

Lol. Tepper has zero interest and Evero is smart enough to know he needs to GTFO out of this cesspool.

It's been great watching his defense but the Evero era is over once the clock hits 0:00 in thr 4th quarter of our last game.

He will get lots of opportunities that will be way better than here.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Icege said:

The board is garbage and it isn't because the team is losing. Active moderators have made it abundantly clear that we're not allowed to discuss the Panthers without whining, derailing threads, or making little zingers about BY9.

Maybe holding shitposters accountable would bring the clicks back, but that'd require the biggest shitposter to be demodded. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was brought on a ~monthish ago to try to help because I want to bring a solution to it and keep contributing discussion over mindless bashing of the board. Bashing the starting QB is still at least about football (until it goes to far or turns to spam)..but endlessly bashing posters and the board does nothing.  Helps nothing.  And just wastes time and space.  

Just because a mod isn't a Bryce fan does not mean we're restricting positive Bryce chat.  But he's overall played pretty bad so it's going to be magnified.  Just gotta make the arguments for him.   

Now, if you think there's sh*tposters being missed, then flag it and send it our way.  I'll get on it.   

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol. Tepper has zero interest and Evero is smart enough to know he needs to GTFO out of this cesspool.

It's been great watching his defense but the Evero era is over once the clock hits 0:00 in thr 4th quarter of our last game.

He will get lots of opportunities that will be way better than here.

Tepper having zero interest is the tragedy here. I think if he'd had interest in interim it woulda been a way to keep him. 

I just am terrified of what Tepper is going to do next.  Things can't get much worse, but it doesn't mean they'll get better....

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

Tepper having zero interest is the tragedy here. I think if he'd had interest in interim it woulda been a way to keep him. 

I just am terrified of what Tepper is going to do next.  Things can't get much worse, but it doesn't mean they'll get better....

Oh they will get worse. I will make a healthy bet on that.

Tepper is just a garden variety arrogant idiot. The bad part is that he's old. Being an idiot doesn't get better with age.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1