• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Even With the Win Today's attendance

BY9Franchise

1 hour ago, Bama Panther said:

Had the Panthers gone for a TD and scored, they would have been up 12-7, contingent on the outcome of the two-point conversion. If they miss the conversion, an Atlanta TD wins it outright.

Up until Ridder’s INT, Atlanta moved the ball with ease the drive before the GWD. With 1st and Goal at the 1 yard line with 1:41 left, you have to keep the ball out of Atlanta’s hands at that point. You simply do not give the Falcons the ball with the chance to win/tie. 

Exactly. Too much could go wrong to do anything but what they did. Less risk to do exactly what they did. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I was at a packed BOA stadium versus the Saints in monsoon like conditions years ago.  Rain hindered the crowd today, but it wasn't going to be close to a respectable attendance even without the rain.

It wasn’t a cold rain like today, I worked the game at the stadium the one you’re talking about. The concourse today was packed so lots of people “there” just not in the seats.

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

It wasn’t a cold rain like today, I worked the game at the stadium the one you’re talking about. The concourse today was packed so lots of people “there” just not in the seats.

The pictures say the stadium was practically empty.  Hard to believe people bought tickets just to stand in the concourse.  It might be drier, but those concourses are not warm especially the upper bowl with the wind.

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:
18 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

The pictures say the stadium was practically empty.  Hard to believe people bought tickets just to stand in the concourse.  It might be drier, but those concourses are not warm especially the upper bowl with the wind.

Sounds like one of you was there...

17 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I was at the game today, not a lot of people there today but more than these pictures before the game let on. Lots of people waiting about till kickoff to go to their seats.

• Beer 1