• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Season

jayboogieman

Just now, Hoenheim said:

Penix might have dropped his draft stock he was flying up draft boards like crazy. Maybe late first to even 3rd round depending on his medicals mostly.

He probably goes in the second. But he looked really off today.

Hopefully he falls, someone falls in love and makes a good offer for the first pick of round 2.

1 minute ago, jopie87 said:

Hopefully he falls, someone falls in love and makes a good offer for the first pick of round 2.

Maybe we could get a haul for pick 33... one can dream. Im thinking we can use it to replace that 2nd rounder in 2025 we're missing from the trade up for Bryce. Or make it up in a tag and trade with Burns.

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

get rid of that avatar bro

someone asked me to change my stroud avatar to bryce when he got drafted... lol. Before that i had a random CMC/Stanford picture for years. I honestly don't know what to change it to.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

someone asked me to change my stroud avatar to bryce when he got drafted... lol. Before that i had a random CMC/Stanford picture for years. I honestly don't know what to change it to.

Sir Purr. Match the energy of the team.

I do feel bad for Washington tonight. Coming up short in the big game always sucks. We know that all too well. But it stings even worse for them IMO with the PAC-12 dissolving. Oh, you're the reigning champs of a defunct conference. Yay. Nope, now you're just another team in the Big 10 whose champ just beat you for the national championship.

Ouch.

48 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

The Panthers better think long and hard before they pass up any QB. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1