• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Week 15 QB School

Ricky Spanish

35 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

For those who didn't watch - Play design in general was better than it was earlier in the year, more RPO, PA, and getting Bryce out into space allowing him to improvise and make things happen - you know, the things he was good at in college.

Didn't score a ton of points but the bones of the offense looked better than they have earlier in the year.

pretty basic episdoe IMO, he acknowledge the good throws in the rain, acknowledged the bad misses and says his footwork needs to be worked on in the offseason to help with his velocity

The throw at the end of the first half was probably imo his best one as a pro

• Pie 4

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

For those who didn't watch - Play design in general was better than it was earlier in the year, more RPO, PA, and getting Bryce out into space allowing him to improvise and make things happen - you know, the things he was good at in college.

Didn't score a ton of points but the bones of the offense looked better than they have earlier in the year.

Ha, my eyes weren't deceiving me! Thomas Brown is learning and getting better, that's a good thing. I hope the trend continues the rest of the season. For both our sake, and his. 

• Pie 3

4 hours ago, ickmule said:

Played a soft ass defense and looked better.  Let’s see him play a really good defense and see what happens. My bet is he looks like every other game outside of last weeks. 

Atlanta is a top 10 defense in yards and points.

• Pie 3