• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A little optimism for the offseason..

recceice

23 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

we need another dynamic duo of these two game changers

KB.jpeg

KB was a dude. I still wonder what would've happened with him if it hadn't been for the ACL/losing his mom double whammy. I don't think he would've made it long-term but I think he would've been a David Boston type. Been elite for a short term but burn fast.

I never understood the Funchess pick. It was redundant. You didn't need to pair another jumbo WR with KB. You needed a burner to take the top off to pair with KB.

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Last year was a good WR class. We just chose poorly.

It was a okay class but this one is deeper and better.. Addison is the only person that would be rated with the top 5 this year.. JSN would fall to late 1st in this Class and Williams is a 2nd round pick if he came out this year.. This class is clearly better and deeper..

21 minutes ago, recceice said:

It was a okay class but this one is deeper and better.. Addison is the only person that would be rated with the top 5 this year.. JSN would fall to late 1st in this Class and Williams is a 2nd round pick if he came out this year.. This class is clearly better and deeper..

This class has the elite talent that last year's talent lacked but last year's mid-late round talent was DEEP and that was what I was screaming.bibwanted us to focus on other positions with our 2nd rounder and then take two WRs in the 3rd-5th range. That's where last year's class was stacked.

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This class has the elite talent that last year's talent lacked but last year's mid-late round talent was DEEP and that was what I was screaming.bibwanted us to focus on other positions with our 2nd rounder and then take two WRs in the 3rd-5th range. That's where last year's class was stacked.

I still think this class is deeper in mid and later round talent as well.. I haven’t even named players like Polk, Vincent, Jerry Rice and Muhsin sons .. 

3 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Heck are we sure about that now? I know Pickens, Diontae, and et al have the talent but damn they are such head cases…ABs was clearly CTE induced.

AB was an ass way before the playoff hit, people just didn't realize it.

But they draft really talented guys, just a ton tend to be headcases.