• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What a game by Bryce

DeSim

The Packers have one of the worst defenses in the league and a good QB should be able to put up 300 yards on them.

Bryce was a good QB on this day and did what you'd hoped to see. This is the kind of game you want to have to build on.

And it was wonderful to see the receivers wake up as well.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

The Packers have one of the worst defenses in the league and a good QB should be able to put up 300 yards on them.

Bryce was a good QB on this day and did what you'd hoped to see. This is the kind of game you want to have to build on.

They are 13th in pass defense 

I’m rewatching the game right now and loving what I’m seeing. Things I confidently stated that he was not capable of… absolutely could not do… got smoked. Thank you Bryce. I have wanted so badly wanted to be wrong about what you can do. I am. 

What you are, is still yet to be seen. 

Homie’s footwork. Stepping in to throws and rotating his hips and shoulders. Timing. HE THREW DARTS, with CONFIDENCE in to the MIDDLE OF THE FIELD. I saw an NFL arm. Whomever has coached this in to him deserves a king’s ransom. 

He gets the piss knocked out of him and pops up like he’s agent89… but we’ve known that. 

Bryce, thank you for proving me that I don’t know sh+* from shinola, and I’m going to shut my pie hole from now on knocking what you CAN DO. Now go prove me wrong on what you ARE. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Bryce is 3rd most passing yds they've given up. Only 2 other teams went over 300. Mahomes 210 yds

.stats are very easy to find

Edited by csx
  • Pie 3

15 hours ago, csx said:

Bryce is 3rd most passing yds they've given up. Only 2 other teams went over 300. Mahomes 210 yds

.stats are very easy to find

Really... well, when they're 29th in the league in rushing, it often means that other teams aren't passing on them as much. For an example, check out the Panthers...