• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

game day thread....just in case you're watching

rayzor

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to watch the game? I'm paying for both nfl + AND Sunday ticket on YouTube and it's saying the game Is blocked in my area on BOTH services. Wtf am I even paying for all this for when the games are blocked half the time (I'm a truck driver so I'm in different areas every sunday, right now im in eastern Arkansas)

Screenshot_20231231_102750_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231231_102704_NFL.jpg

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

This is a must watch with Lawrence out. Jacksonville is a very beatable opponent.

It's interesting because, similar to Green Bay, Jacksonville's Achilles Heel on defense is their secondary. 

GB has the 30th ranked run D.  That’s their real achillies heal.  30th in yards allowed per game, 26th in yards per attempt,  28th in 1st downs allowed, etc. Think part of their problem last week was they were over fixated on trying to stop the run (because that’s our focus now) with their weak run defense.    Which helped open up the pass attack for us. 

Jags pass D hasn’t been great but they likely don’t have to invest the same energy to address our run game concerns. 

I think our D will have to work us this game.  Any team that can play the run is a problem for us IMO

17 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Does anyone have a suggestion of how to watch the game? I'm paying for both nfl + AND Sunday ticket on YouTube and it's saying the game Is blocked in my area on BOTH services. Wtf am I even paying for all this for when the games are blocked half the time (I'm a truck driver so I'm in different areas every sunday, right now im in eastern Arkansas)

Screenshot_20231231_102750_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231231_102704_NFL.jpg

That’s weird that you are paying for Sunday Ticket and it’s blacked out. 

you can go on to Reddit and find links to streaming sites

48 minutes ago, CRA said:

GB has the 30th ranked run D.  That’s their real achillies heal.  30th in yards allowed per game, 26th in yards per attempt,  28th in 1st downs allowed, etc. Think part of their problem last week was they were over fixated on trying to stop the run (because that’s our focus now) with their weak run defense.    Which helped open up the pass attack for us. 

Jags pass D hasn’t been great but they likely don’t have to invest the same energy to address our run game concerns. 

I think our D will have to work us this game.  Any team that can play the run is a problem for us IMO

Yeah, I guess the GB secondary trouble is more recent.

Allowed 693 yards passing the past two weeks.

Just now, 4Corners said:

They do care about a tight division race all the way to the final week 

they do care about Jacksonville getting a new state of the art stadium probably paid for by tax money 

Dude. No one outside of Jacksonville cares about Jacksonville. The NFL wants the Jags in London. No one cares about the AFC south. No one cares about the south. The NFL is not out to get the Carolina Panthers lol.